Unexpected Visit

:) Hope you like it xo

Dani’s POV

I woke up around 8:30 this morning and everything came back to me, I didn’t really sleep at all last night and I didn’t want to cry because Tayla and I had done that enough last night. Where is Tayla. She must have left last night. I don’t even remember that. Maybe I should text her to see if she is alright?

Text Message – The Sexy Friend <3

Babe, Are you okay? I woke up alone, did you go home? How you feeling? …. We have school tomorrow just y the way. Come round today? Xo need your company <3

SENT

I really did want her to come round for company, I just felt so alone and Niall wasn’t there to talk to me.

I wonder if any of the other boys know about what happened. I decided to text Lou.

Text Message – Lou Teasdale

Hey Lou, sorry to bother you. Which boys know what happened, and does Paul know? If not could you please inform him?... How’s Niall.

SENT

I only knew Niall for one day, but I miss him. I miss all of them, even Harry. Although what he said to Tayla hurts me to, I still miss him.

*vibrate*

I pull out my phone. 2 new text messages.

Text Message – Lou Teasdale

Dani, babe! Zayn knows, he said you called. Louis and Liam know too. Niall knows but doesn’t want to accept it and Harry is disappointed with himself. I told him about him making Tayla feel different. He hasn’t really spoken since then.

Yes Paul knows.

The boys miss you girls! I miss you too.

Catch up sometime babe! You, me and Tayla okay?

Niall is fine.

Xo Lou

DELIVERED

Text Message – The Sexy Friend <3

I hardly slept all night. I miss them.

Yeah I will come around. I went home last night, you fell asleep, and so I left. Sorry <3

Love you xo

DELIVERED

I put my phone down and went down stairs to get something to eat a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Sure enough it was Tayla. I open the door and can see her puffy eyes. She is still in her pjs. So am I. I pull her into a ling tight hug straight away.

We go to watch some TV on my lounge to get our minds off of it.

About 2 hours later, we hear a beep from outside. I look at Tayla, weird no one is home but us. We both get up slowly and Tayla runs to the kitchen to get some tools just in case someone is out to get us.

We hear three knocks before we start to freak “Who the fuck is here?” Tayla asks me quietly, but scared. “Pass me the knife” I whisper back at her. “No!” she exclaims. “Tayla its my turn with it! shove it up your uterus” I say back to her before she hands it over and pisses herself laughing. “SHHHH!” I turn back to her with my finger over my mouth.

I go over to the door pull the handle down and open it raising the knife up.

I close my eyes and swing my arm with the knife hoping to get the target, instead someone catches my arm, makes me drop the knife. “Jesus!” the voice exclaims.

That sounds oddly familiar… I open my eyes. Zayn! Louis!

Tayla’s POV

“Zayn! Louis!” I exclaim throwing my arms around their necks, after he hugged Dani. Wow I actually have really missed them. “How did you get here without fans and shit?” Dani asks excited.

“Wait how did you know where we were?” I ask. Dani and I start firing questions at them. Zayn explains that Lou told him knowing we had spoken to him on the phone and they wanted to hang with us today. Brilliant.

“Oh and we bought food” Louis says after we chat at the door for a minute. YUM FOOD. I smile at Louis and help him bring in the groceries they had bought for us. “You didn’t have to!” I tell Louis. But he explains to me that after breakfast yesterday morning he insisted.

We all sit down on the couch and turn the TV off, so that we could talk. We tell them everything from our perspective they give us advice on what to do.

Wait a minute, if Harry and Niall cared about Dani and I, then why haven’t they tried to contact us? Oh well. Maybe they got told not to?

After a 20 minute conversation, Zayn comments on mine and Dani’s pajamas and hair. Oh yeah I haven’t done anything since I woke up. Yuk.

I run up stairs and have a shower in Dani’s bathroom before she jumps in straight after me. I borrow some of her clothes and chuck my hair up into a messy bun, Dani does the same. We are so a like.

We go back down stairs to where Zayn and Louis are. We then turn on a movie. Its nice having their company.

Half way through the movie Louis says “Oh by the way! We are coming to your school tomorrow!” he smiles.

Dani and I simultaneously freak out “WHAT!”