Plane Rides

Tayla’s POV

I have no idea what the time is, but we are still on the plane. I look over at Harry, baby is sleeping.

He looks so peaceful and calm. I smile at him before Lou’s voice interrupts me “Have a nice sleep?”

“Yes actually, it was nice!, Lou have you slept because you look horrible” I smile at her and then make a sad face. She giggles “I got a few hours in, and I feel the way I look” She gives me a tired smile.

I need to pee.

“Sorry Lou, have to go to the bathroom” I say to Lou excusing myself. I stand up and she moves her legs to one side so that I can slide out.

I walk up the aisle before going down I wanted to say hello to Dani and Niall before saying hello to the others. Dani is sleeping. LAZY.

“Hey Niall! Hey Paul” I say happily and smiling. “lick her face” I encourage Niall to do so, to Dani. He looks at me with a disgusted face. I laugh. “Fine I will do it, cover your heads” I lean across Paul and lick Dani’s cheek. She freaks out and throws her arms everywhere. We get looks from other people on the plane but Niall and Paul laugh. Dani glares at me. “Sorry” I say with sarcasm. “Watch your back” Dani says a wide grin forming.

I chuckle “Come pee with me”. Her smiles widens, she hasn’t changed a bit “OMG YES!” she hops up out of her seat and leaps across Paul. I smile and shake my head. She links my arm and we walk down the aisle saying Hello to the boys and their girlfriends being careful not to wake Harry. When we walk past him I lean across Lou and kiss Harry on the cheek, then I runs my fingers through his hair. It’s so soft.

I smile at him and continue down the aisle with Dani. We reach the pee station (that’s what Dani and I call it) and she comes in with me to pee. We are weird like that; don’t pretend you haven’t done it.

We then swap, and I look in the mirror. WOAH. I look like a dying donkey.

I really do look horrible when I wake. I splash water on my face and wait for Dani to finished peeing. We then go back down the aisle arms linked and she drops me off at my seat before making her way to hers.

The next few hours on the plan were boring well they got better when Harry woke. He is very cuddly in the morning. I like it.

Harry and I settled down to the movie, on the plane. I moved over as much as I could for two reasons I wanted to get closer to Harry and Lux needed to sit down in a proper chair. Harry and I started to watch the classic Harry Potter.

Dani’s POV

Paul has told Niall and I off like 7 times now, maybe we should stop.

“Niall, I will hurt you. Stop. Paul is getting mad. Lets watch a movie” I say with a massive smile on my face. “Oh, you a full of shit Dani. Fine” he replies with. OH Nialler.

We go to watch a movie on Nialls screen but its kind of difficult. After 4 minutes of trying to get comfortable Niall pulls me onto his lap. I don’t hesitate.

Niall smiles at me and I have to look away to hide the blushing. Niall stop.

We argue a bit over what movie we want to watch, but when the food comes down the aisle I get distracted.

“NIALL FOOD!” I yell quietly “Where!” He answers I point over in the direction the food is coming and we both smile.

I LOVE FOOD.

Although plane food tastes kind of horrible, its still food.