I have everything I need

Tayla’s POV

Paul takes drives us to the beach which is a half hour drive, so I decide to get comfy, that means snuggling into Harry. I look over at Dani and she has already made her self-comfortable. She has her head in Niall’s lap her legs up on the seat and his playing on his phone.

Harry and I lay down on the back back seat there is a front, back and then back back. I lay in front of him with one of his arms around my waist and the other underneath my neck, his head is resting in the curve of my neck, I put my hand on top of his arm, which is around my waist and start to play with his fingers.

I have to try and force myself not to fall asleep I am very comfortable.

After 10 minutes Harry removes his arm from under my neck and leans on it, his body facing mine. He flips my body so it is laying towards the roof of the car one hand still around my waist. I grab his hand and we hold hands for a bit, he is just staring into my eyes. “You have beautiful eyes” he tells me quietly.

By the way I really hope we don’t get caught by the police, Harry and I are not wearing seat belts and I doubt Dani is. Nialler probably is.

Harry and I don’t say much to each other, he has just been staring at me and stroking my face. My eyes haven’t left his. Looking at him makes me see all of his imperfections. They are the best imperfections, perfect imperfections.

I smile and he looks at me “What?” he says. “Nothing” I reply to him.

“Are you two dead back there? I have not heard a word from you. Please don’t be making out…!” Dani’s comment makes me giggle. “We are fine you loser!” I reply to Dani still giggling. “And we are not making out” Harry adds “Yet!” He whispers to me. I bring my hand to my mouth trying to stop the sound I am making while giggling.

He chuckles.

“Lou, make them stop they are infesting the car!” Niall yells. “We are not even doing anything!!” I argue. The whole car starts giggling. They are just teasing.

Dani’s POV

I have been lying in Niall’s lap for about 20 minutes now, 10 more minutes and we will be at the beach. SO EXCITED.

Niall and I have been paying out Tayla and Harry, its pretty funny. When Tayla argues with someone her voice goes really high, like a mouse. You know what is also funny, when Tayla and I argue with each other you don’t hear a word because we both are just squeaking like mouses.

“Niall! Film them secretly!” I whisper to Niall, hoping the other two will not hear. He chuckles and grabs his phone from my hands. He puts in between the door and the chair like where the seatbelt is and holds it there occasionally looking at it to see if he was filming them or the door.

I started laughing really loud. It is not even that funny. I am just weird.

After 5 minutes he takes it away for us to look at. I plug my head phones In and we watch Harry and Tayla. They are actually the most boring people ever. They are not doing anything, just lying there looking at each other. Oh my god they are kissing. “YUK TURN IT OFF!” I scream putting my hand over the screen. Oh I said that out loud.

“What are you two doing!” I hear Harry’s voice. I can’t help but laugh. I pass the phone to Tayla and Harry, making them watch themselves together.

“What the fuck is this?” Harry says taking the phone from my hands. “Watch!” I tell him still laughing.

After about 3 minutes I hear “You two are fucking pervs!” Tayla screams. I piss myself laughing again and so does Niall. We look at each other and laugh even harder.

“I deleted it!” Harry says giving the phone back. “We weren’t going to put it anywhere!” Niall answers him.

Niall and my laughter dies down pretty soon. We are almost there so I just sit next to Niall. Harry and Tayla sit up, even though she is still wrapped in his arms. They are too cute.

“We are here!” Lou voice says excitedly, it is night-time so the beach is almost empty there is just the glow of the sun going down.

I turn to Niall with a massive smile.

Lou parks the car and Niall and file out, Harry and Tayla follow. Hand in hand they walk down to the beach. Lou follows catching up with them. I go to walk but Niall stops me “Dani!” I turn my head towards Niall. “Yeah?”

“Come here” Niall says calmly

I walk back a few steps to Niall facing him. He grabs my face with his hands and kisses me. During the kiss my back hits the car gently. I grab the back of Niall’s head and run my fingers through his hair. He has now grabbed me around the waist. He stops and looks at me in the eyes “What was that for?” I ask him, with a massive smile.

“I just needed to do it”

“Why did you stop?”

He smiles at me and kisses me again, this one is shorter though. He then steps in front of me. “Jump on” He says getting ready to catch.

I jump on his back and he carries me down to the beach. I wrap my arms around his neck and hide my face in his neck.

We meet the others a few minutes later, we all sat ourselves down on the beach talking and chatting.

After 5 minutes Paul turns up with his hands full of ice-cream. Smiles creep across everyone’s face. “Dig in” Pauls says handing the ice-cream to us.

I look out over the sea, I couldn’t ask for anything else in the world right now.