Where are you?

Dani’s POV

“Good Morning everyone” I walk out to the lounge room smiling, I was in a good mood. Everyone already seemed to be awake apart from Lou and Tayla. Hmm. I get a lot of good mornings back. The Niall “Good Morning babe!” Niall says happily. He makes me happy. Not even Amanda has ruined my day yet!

I smile at him and wink. “Is Lou or Tayla awake do you know?” I ask everyone but look at Niall. They all shake their heads, odd Tayla is always awake like first. She must have finally fallen asleep.

I will go in and check.

I walk into Lou’s room very slowly. Lux is asleep on Tayla’s side and Lou is reading a magazine “Morning pretty girl” I tell Lou. She smiles and looks up from her magazine “Morning sweetie!” “Oh where is Tayla?” I frown slightly. “Uhm I think she went..” Lou answers avoiding eye contact. “Went where?” I’m confused.

“I don’t know, sorry” Lou answers me before going back to her magazine. I stand there for a moment thinking. Where is she? “Oh actually she said something about going to visit a family member in New York or something” Lou says. Tayla didn’t tell me that. She didn’t say anything. I frown.

“Okay I will go ask the boys…” I say about to open the door. “Dani! Don’t tell them yet wait till after the concert. They will be worried about her health” Lou says quickly.

“We all are, she has gotten so skinny. I don’t even think the boys have noticed actually” I reply to Lou “I wont tell them yet, but tonight I will” I finish off. I exit the room and make my way back to the kitchen. Why didn’t Tayla tell me?

Maybe I should text her.

Text Message – The Sexy Friend <3

Where are you? Lou said you went to New York or something to visit a family member. You didn’t tell me. I am really worried about you. :* xo

SENT

I really do hope she is okay.

Tayla’s POV

I have safely arrived in London. I am currently in a taxi on the way to my cousins house. I miss everyone already.

*vibrate*

2 Text Messages

Text Message – Lou Teasdale

Babe, I told Dani that I think you went to NYC to visit a family member. I had to tell her something. Hope your safe. Miss you heaps. Xo call if you need

Lou

DELIVERED

Text Message – The Sexy Friend <3

Where are you? Lou said you went to New York or something to visit a family member. You didn’t tell me. I am really worried about you. :* xo

DELIVERED

Text Message – Lou Teasdale

That’s fine. I am safe! About to arrive at my cousins. I miss everyone already Lou. Xo Will probably call you later tonight. :*

SENT

I don’t answer Dani’s text, I just don’t know what to say. I really do miss her company though.

I arrive at my cousins house and find her standing outside waiting for me. I get out the car and she bolts to me to hug me. I haven’t seen her for ages. We exchange small talk while laughing. Before she tells me how skinny I am. Yes I know. Don’t bring it up.

Sienna helps me with my bags and we go inside. The first thing I do is tell her everything.

Dani’s POV

I have spent all day texting Tayla and she has not replied once. Everyone is asking about her. All the boys Paul everyone. We were all sitting in the dressing room when I bring her up.

“Does anyone know where Tayla is? Or what time she will be back?” I am very concerned.

I get lots of no’s, Lou knows a little bit “All I know is that she went to visit a family member not sure where and I don’t know when she will be back. Maybe a couple of days”

It goes silent again.

Maybe we should change topic, I am just not comfortable knowing she could be anywhere.