I love you

Dani’s POV

Today is relaxation day finally because I am very tired. Although the boys do have an interview in London today, on one of the main streets. Everyone is going.

That means me..

“Babe, you have to get dressed we have to be at the interview in an hour” Niall comes in. I DON’T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE. I am a little short tempered today. I didn’t get enough sleep obviously. I just frown at him.

Niall then comes over and starts tickling me causing me to piss myself laughing.

“OKAY OKAY OKAY I WILL GET DRESSED!’ I yell out in between giggles.

Niall stops tickling and calms down his laughter as well. I get up and head to the shower. Fuck I am lazy.

A few minutes I get out of the shower and start to get ready. I am wearing a skirt today. With my hair in an updo and light make up on. Natural.

I am ready half an hour later and everyone heads out of the door. We get in the cars and start on our journey to the interview. The car ride is around 20 minutes so, I take it upon myself to pump the music. Because I am in a car with Lou, Harry, Niall and Liam no one is really there to tell me off.

I plug in my phone and turn on the song “She will be loved” by Marron 5

.

Yes, this is my jam. The boys give me weird looks. But I sing anyways.

I start to sing, and their faces turn surprised. “You can sing! SINCE WHEN?” Liam shouts at me. I just giggle and continue singing.

I finish the song off and get applause from the boys in the back seats. I look at Niall, he has still got his surprised face on. I smile at him and leans forward to kiss me.

I pull away when I here the next song. My face grows sad. This is mine and Tayla’s song. I turn around to the front and rip my phone out of the plug. “you okay?” Niall’s voice turns cold. I don’t say anything.

Now flashes of Tayla and I are going through my head. We have had some good times. I decide to let the song play. I plug my phone back in and put our song on. It was an upbeat song but I just sat there looking down letting it play. “Dani you alright?” Lou looks over slightly still keeping her hands on the wheel.

“It’s mine and Tayla’s song” I answer and the boys here to. The car goes silent as the song plays through the speakers.

When the song end, I turn the music off for a second. I turn around at the boys, tears filling my eyes. But I take a deep breathe and swallow “Any requests for a song?” My voice starts out shaky but I manage to push through the sentence. Harry speaks up, “Something that doesn’t remind me of her” He looks very sad. I nod and turn back playing something that doesn’t remind anyone of Tayla. None of us have spoken to her for about a week. Last time we saw her she was very sick. I don’t want to think about it.

I turn the volume down. “Hey Harry?” I start out

“Yeah?” Harry says looking up.

“Why are you upset?” I am really confused with Harry.

“I messed up, it is my fault she left and my fault that she is beyond skinny” Harry admits

Relief fills my heart but I do not want to show it. He finally realises.

“Man, she will be okay” Liam comforts Harry.

We all know that Tayla is very close to anorexia at the moment but we don’t want to say it.