Paps

Tayla’s POV

Finally we have arrived, wait where are we?

I did not even ask. OH my god! IM over seas. I have never been over seas before. Ever.

This is so exciting.

Like holy cow.

As the plane pulls in, I jump around on my seat trying to contain my excitement. “Stop jumping!” Harry laughs putting his hand on my leg to try and keep me stationary. “Harry, I’m over seas. I have never been over seas in my life! By the way where are we?” I answer him bubbly.

He chuckles to himself “Where in LA babe” A massive smile approaches my face. “DANI WE ARE IN LA!” I whisper yell to the seats in front of us on the other side. She turns around “I know!” she smiles.

10 minutes later we are out waiting for our bags to come on the rotating thing. What is taking so long?

Finally my bag is here. I reach into grab my bag and so does someone else. “Uhm, excuse me this is my bag” I say as politely as I can. The girl beside me who went in for the bag also “Uhm no its not!” she says rudely. What the fuck is her problem. I turn around and ask Harry for help with my eyes. The girl spots him and changes her attitude straight away. “Oh sorry, HI HARRY!” She says passing me my bag. Bitch.

Harry smiles at her “Hello” he says kindly and grabs my waist to kiss me on the cheek. Although this is not an action Harry would do to me because we are friends, I smile at him and look back at her “Have a nice day” I say before walking away with Harry. “Serves her right” Harry says with a smile. I giggle, Harry tried to make her jealous. HAHAHA.

She death stares me. Bitch be jealous okay.

Dani’s POV

Its really exciting being in LA with the boys, like there are fans and paps everywhere. Its fucking ridiculous. Niall and I were just walking down to the car with our head down followed by the others when something bad happened.

Niall gets dragged down by the paps. They just drag him down. I watch him next to me as he hits the ground. What the fuck “Get off of him, you fucking assholes” I yell at the paps. I drop my bags and start shoving them out the way. Who the fuck do they think they are. I can hear Zayn step in from behind me and start abusing the paps as well. The paps start abusing him back, but the fans have his back.

All the fans start yelling at the paps and it breaks into chaos. Zayn goes to hit a pap across the face, because of what he has done. If it wasn’t for me grabbing his arm to tell him its not worth it. The pap would have brain damage.

What the fuck. I help Niall off of the round and grab mine and his backs. We get rushed into the car a few meters away. Thank god.

“Are you okay? That was fucking..I don’t even know what the word is” I tell Niall stroking his arm. “Dani! Im fine, Thank you and thanks Zayn” he reply’s with.

“Anytime man, that was fucking ridiculous” Zayn says sternly, everyone is tense from the scene moments ago.

Niall gets onto his phone, and goes onto to twitter to tell the fans what just happened. I feel bad, I just look out the window and watch my best friend Tayla, Harry, Liam and Louis struggle their way through the crowd.

I faintly smile, watching Tayla. She is so retarded. She is pissing herself laughing as she pushes through the crowd. What is so funny.

When she gets to the window I shake my head at her and she smiles, then she knocks making Niall look up and then she gives a sympathetic thumbs up to him. She yells through the window “FUCK THE PAPS” before smiling and heading to another car.

Oh Tayla.

The car drive felt like forever. It was very tense in the car and no one really said anything.

“Where are we going?” I whisper into Niall’s ear not wanting to disturb anyone. He looks at me “to the bus” He says smiling. I smile back at him and put my head on his shoulder before looking back down at my phone.

I was texting Tayla, even though she was in the car behind me. I wanted to talk to her.

Text Message – The Sexy Friend <3

The car is so tense, I’m really struggling, like I want to talk to Niall but he’s annoyed with everyone at the moment even me. :/

Xoxo

SENT

Niall looks over my shoulder at the text I just sent to Tayla “I’m not annoyed with you babe, I’m just pissed with the paps” He says kissing my forehead.

“okay” I say smiling at him.

Niall, you are so damn perfect.