Chapter #1

Hi i'm Gloria, Like I said in the discription. I started this story on my instagram account so this is in parts. I hope you enjoy it.

Part 1

Cas woke up in a place he had never seen before, his was pounding and light came thru the curtains and Cas wished he could die already. He couldn't remember anything from the night before, he rolled over only to see a guy lying next to him. Cas couldn't believe it, he wasn't gay. "I was probably just too drunk to go home so he, whoever he is just gave me a place to crash" he whispered to himself. He checked to see if he was naked, he slowly pulled up the blankets careful not to wake the boy sleeping next to him. He saw that he was naked and just looked at him and the boy with disgust. He wasn't gay, I mean how could he, he had girlfriends before like Meg and April. He just shook the thought away and wondered how the hell he was getting out of here without waking the sleeping boy. He pulled the blankets off of him slowly because he really didn't want to wake him up. He stood up and got his clothes of the flour. He put them on and slowly walked out of the room. He still couldn't remember anything, which really frustrated him. He wasn't sure if there were more people in the house so he walked down the stairs slowly, hoping nobody would wake up. He came downstairs and looked around as he walked towards the door. He opened the door slowly and walked out of the house, almost forgetting to close it. Cas looked around the streets hoping to recognise it, which he did. He knew where he was, it was only a few minutes away from his house.

Part 2

He was almost at his house and he didn't look back, he just wanted to forget the whole thing. He wasn't gay after all. When he came home he realised how early it actually was, it was only 7 in the morning. He was glad it was saturday so he wouldn't have to deal with school. Nobody was awake yet, Anna and Gabriel were at a friends house and Samandriel was still asleep. He was still hungover so he took a few aspirins and went back to bed. He woke up again at 12 o'clock, that was more like Castiel's normal wake up time. His hangover was a better now and he could function normal again. After he showered and ate his breakfast, he wanted to text his best friend Balthazar to hang out. Only after not being able to find his phone anywhere, he knew he left it at the boy's house. He couldn't go back because that he would know that it was Cas and he didn't want to give him the opportunity to ruin his reputation. He needed his phone tho, he thought of plans to get his phone back without knowing it was Cas for an hour. Until his best plan was to go back and just hope for the best. He walked back the road he was just walking on a few hours ago, but this time he was walking towards the house. He stood for the house for a good 20 minutes and when he finally had the courage to walk to the front door, it opened and there he stood: the boy Castiel had slept with, but now with clothes on.

Part 3

They looked at eachother for what felt like an eternity, until the boy finally spoke. "Hi, i'm Dean" Cas shivered at the sound of his voice, his voice was low and somewhat raw but it was spoken with such kindness. And his eyes. Oh his eyes they were beautiful, Cas could look at them for hours. 'No Cas you can't think like that! You are not Gay!' he thought. He was pulled out of his thought by Dean's voice. "So what are you doing here?" He continued after Cas didn't reply. "Ohh, right. Hi i'm Castiel" Cas was wondering if he should say that he was the one Dean slept with and that he left his phone here. Before he could even continue Dean spoke again. "So why did you leave so early this morning?" Ohh shit he remembers, Cas thought. "I... uh... I left... my phone here." He began. "Can I... uh... can I have... it back?" He asked awkward. Dean looked at him with confusion. "Oh, sure. Come in" Cas wasn't sure if he should but he did it anyway. "So you never answered my question." Dean said as they walked up to his room. "Why did you leave so early this morning?" Dean said after he saw that Cas looked at him with confusion. Cas didn't reply because he just wanted to forget the whole thing. They walked his room in, Cas remembered it from this morning. Dean found his phone and said. "I'll give it back if you answer my question." Cas sighed he really didn't want to tell it. "I'm not gay." He began. "Last night was a mistake and I just wanted to forget about it, my friends can't know that I... uh... that I slept with you. It will ruin my reputation. Okay?"