Chapter 13

Part 37

Cas knew it wrong to spy on his big brother but he was curious and he just couldn't help himself. Gabe and his date came out of the car. Cas tried to see who it was but it was too dark to see. He saw them stop and all he could see was his brother's date's back. He saw them stop before the door and the boy's back faces the door. He was still looking and just when he wanted to turn away he saw his brother kiss his date. It wasn't a long kiss, maybe 3 seconds. They turned away from each other and smiled. Cas never saw the boy because after the turned away he just walked away, not looking back. Cas was happy for his brother, now all he hoped was that Gabe would introduce him. He closed the curtain and heard footsteps walking up the stairs. A few seconds after they stopped he heard knocking on the door. "Come in!" Cas yelled. The door opened and Gabe showed himself. "Heya Cas. How was your day?" He said with a smile. "Good, I didn't do much. Anna and I just watched a movie. 2 actually. I saw you and your date outside of the house." Cas said with a smirk. Suddenly Gabe's smile faded and he looked slightly embarrassed. "I'm happy for you Gabe." Cas said quickly after he heard how he sounded. Gabe's smile returned. "Just don't spy on me again okay? It's creepy." They both laughed. Anna came in the room. She was now wearing baby blue pajama shorts and a black top. "What's creepy?" She asked. "Cas was spying on me." Gabe said. Cas shot him a angry look before looking back at Anna. She just laughed. "Okay, don't do that again Cas, he's right, that's creepy. But on the other hand. What did you see?" Cas looked at her and then at Gabe with a smile. "I saw him kissing his date." He said. On that moment their father came into the room. "Gabe was on a date?" he said. "And he kissed his date? Did his date run away?" Anna and Cas both laughed and Gabe looked embarrassed at the ground. "No, he didn't run away." Gabe grunted. "Thanks dad, for the vote of confidence." Their dad laughed. "Any day, Gabe. But seriously. How did your date go?"

Part 38

Dean walked back to his house. 'I kissed him, I really kissed him. No shit sherlock!' Dean thought. He got to his front door and he knew Sam was gonna confront him. He opened and he was surprised to see nobody. "Sam!" He yelled, loud enough to hear if he was awake but not so loud that it could wake him. Nothing. He heard nothing. This was strange, he didn't like it to be questioned by his brother every time he went out with someone. But he had to admit, he missed it now. 'Maybe he was just tired, I mean it has to be that. What did I do to piss him off?' Dean was searching for an explanation. He went to the kitchen to see if Sam was there, but when he walked in, he saw nothing. He grabbed a glass and poured water in it. He leaned against the counter and drank it. He began thinking. His mind wasn't on the date he just had. No it was about last night. Cas just came by and they talked. Did this mean they were friends? What did Cas want? Why did Cas care? Why were they lying like that when he woke up? When did they fall asleep? Cas and Dean talked, really talked. Dean found out that when Cas wasn't a hungover ass, he was actually nice. Maybe he was just nice so Dean wouldn't tell anyone. Whatever it was, Dean couldn't think about it. It was driving him insane. He was just gonna go to bed and see what happens tomorrow. He put the glass down and walked up the stairs. He quickly checked if Sam was asleep already, it was 10 P.M. so it wasn't late but with Sam you never knew, maybe he had a big test coming up and wanted to have enough sleep. He quietly pushed the door open and saw that Sam was asleep. So maybe it wasn't something Dean did. He thought, he hoped. He quietly shut the door and walked to his own room. He changed and got into his bed. He fell asleep fast and dreams took over his head.

Part 39

Gabe didn't know how to answer that question, his family usually teased him, so when they asked him a serious question he was shocked. All those prying eyes on him didn't help either. "It went fine." He answered, he didn't want to discuss his dates with his family. He loved his family but they never really paid attention to him, sure they asked about his day but they didn't really care. Or that was Gabe thought. His family was still staring at him. When he tried to walk away he was stopped by Anna. "No, you aren't going anywhere. Tell us more!" She wined. Gabe sighed. "I'm not gonna tell more. I'm gonna sleep!" He told and pushed Anna out of the way. Cas, Anna and their father -Chuck were left behind. They were all shocked. Gabe was almost always just fun and also a little distant but never like this. "Leave him alone. I think we pushed him a little." Cas said quietly. His dad nodded and walked out of the door. They all knew their dad loved them but he didn't really knew how to deal with problems. So he left them to solve it for themselves mostly. "What's going on with him Cassie?" Anna asked. "I don't know, I'll try to figure it out. You just sleep in my bed and i'll come later okay?" Anna nodded and Cas walked out of the room and walked down the hall to Gabe's door. He knocked and as he expected, no one answered. He knocked again, a little harder this time. "What do you want Cas?" Gabe yelled through the door. Cas slowly pushed the door open and walked towards Gabe. He was lying on his bed, a few tears had run over his face. Cas had never seen Gabe like this, he was usually fun and not-caring. This, this was totally different. This was exposed, everyone could see that Gabe was crying and what he was feeling. Gabe didn't let you see this side of him, he kept that part shut. Cas began to worry. "I just want to talk Gabe."

A/N I just saw how many reads I got in 2 days. Thank you all so much! I couldn't believe this got 100 reads and now over 500! Again thank you all so much!! <3

-Gloria