Chapter 12

Part 34

Gabriel smiled, "That isn't so bad." Sam wanted to respond but he before he could, Dean walked in the room. "Okay, i'm ready shall we go?" He asked when he stood besides Gabe. He nodded and they walked out of the house, before they left Dean yelled a quick goodbye and told Sam not to wait up for him. Dean knew Sam would but he didn't care. Gabriel opened Dean's door and walked around the car getting into his own seat. Gabe had decided they would go to the 23 hours open diner because he figured Dean a burger kind of man and he was right. They got out of the car and sat at the same table Gabe and Cas sat last night. They were served by the same waiter. "Hey Dean," she said. "What can I get the 2 of you? " Dean looked up at her with a smile. "Hi Jo, this is Gabe. I would like to get the usual." Jo nodded and wrote something down. Gabe looked up from the menu and ordered. "I would like to get the burrito menu with a coke please. I had it yesterday and it was great." Jo smiled and walked away. "So what's the usual?" Gabe asked when Jo had already been out of eyesight. "You'll see" Dean answered with a wink. Jo returned a few minutes later with 2 cokes. "Thank you Jo" Dean said, she was gone again before Gabe could thank her too. "So the usual has a coke in it?" Gabe asked still curious about what Dean had ordered. Dean just nodded with a smirk and took a sip of his drink. When Jo returned 5 minutes later they just had some small talk. She gave Dean a big plate with 2 cheeseburgers a lot of fries. "Thank you again Jo" he said, she just nodded and gave Gabe his plate with a burrito and some fries. "Thank you." He said. Jo smiled and walked away.

Part 35

Gabriel looked at Dean's plate with big wide eyes. "You eat all that?" He said, referring to Dean's very full plate. He just laughed and winked. Their dinner went smooth. It wasn't romantic but it'll do, what does Dean know about relationships anyway? They talked about favourite movies, music, food and cafeteria food. Gabe said he was bored most of the time because he didn't go to college and his job was only on nights. Dean invited him to come to school tomorrow so Gabe could experience cafeteria food again. Gabe obviously said yes. They both paid for their own food and stood up and walked out of the diner. They were now more comfortable around each other so Gabe didn't feel the need to open the car door for Dean. "This was fun." Dean said while Gabe drove away. "Yeah, it was." They had decided because they live so close to each other Gabe would just drive to his house and Dean would walk to his. They arrived at Gabe's house and he parked it in the lawn. They got out and Dean walked him to his door. Dean stood before Gabe now with his back to the door. "So this was it?" Gabe said, Dean smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess." 'Kiss him!' Dean thought. 'No why would I do that? Because you're supposed to kiss on the first date. That isn't a rule! Just kiss him moron. You have to get over Cas and Gabe is really nice!' Dean decided to listen to himself and he felt himself leaning forward. Before he closed his eyes he saw Gabe wide eyed but he felt him getting closer. They were only a few inches away from each other now and Dean could feel Gabe's steady breath on him. He leaned in more and before he knew it, he felt Gabe's lips on his. They didn't do much, they just kind of stood there with lips attached to each other. Dean was the one who pulled away first. They smiled at each other. "I'll see you tomorrow, Dean." Gabe said. "Yeah, see you." Gabe walked around him and opened the door. He said a quick goodbye again and before Dean could answer Gabe was already on the other side of the door. When he heard the door close, he walked out of the lawn.

Part 36

After Cas and Anna finished the first amazing spider-man movie they watched the second. When the credits started rolling they were crying. (Spoilers of the end of the amazing spider-man 2) "I can't believe they would kill her" Anna said, they were sitting on Cas's bed. "This is the 3th time I watched it and I still cry." Cas said. He looked at his alarm and he saw that it was already 10 P.M. "I'm really tired, I barely slept last night." He sighed. Anna looked at her with raised eyebrows. "No!" Cas almost yelled, knowing what she was thinking. Cas knew Anna would be okay with him being gay, he also knew she suspected he was. "Not like that." She laughed. She knew disagree with him wouldn't help. "Can I sleep here?" She asked. Cas and Anna did that often after they watched a movie. Apparently it started after their mom left. They were both 5. Gabe just shrugged it off and pushed away everyone he loved. His family know Gabe loves them and that he shows it by pranking them. Samandriel was too young to remember, he is used to only having a father. Sometimes he asks questions and they answer him truthfully. He says he doesn't mind only having a dad but they know he misses something in his live sometimes. Anna took it really hard, Castiel always helped her. When she felt lonely he would keep her company and when she had a bad nightmare she would sleep in his bed. It was how they grew up and it never went away. And even though Anna is the same age, Cas always felt like he had to protect her. And when she wanted to sleep in his bed after a movie he couldn't say no. "Sure. You get changed in the bathroom and i'll get chanced here." Anna nodded and walked out of the room. Cas had taken his shirt off and walked towards his dresser to grab his pajama pants. He pulled off his pants and grabbed some clean underwear. He put them on and walked towards the laundry basket and tossed his dirty clothes in it. He saw lights coming through his window and he remembered to close his curtain. When he looked to see what it was he saw that it was Gabe coming home from his date.