Chapter 33

A/N I'm so sorry I didn't update for more than a week. I was sick for most of the time and then my laptop didn't work so I couldn't write, but it works again so I can write again. I hope you like this chapter!  <3

- Gloria

Part 97

They stayed outside, as the school began to fill. It was freezing but they didn't care. They sat on the bench in front of the school's football field. Cas letting his head rest against Dean's shoulder and Dean letting it rest on Cas's head. They didn't say anything, they just sat in silence, playing with each other's hands. It was peaceful. At least it was, until Sam began to walk towards them and disturb their peace. "Dean where the hell were you? Why didn't you text me?" Sam said. Dean and Cas shot up like they were in a trance but weren't sure for how long. Cas checked his watch only to find that 20 minutes went by. Cas gave Dean a reassuring look and Dean answered. "I'm sorry Sammy. Me and Cas had a fight but we're friends again so it's okay, I just had to get my mind off of it. I won't do it again, I promise." Dean wasn't sure if he could call Cas his boyfriend, sure they were now, but they never actually used the term, but luckily Cas spoke himself. "We are together again." Cas said. He tried to tell it as confident as possible but you could hear the nervous tone in his voice. Sam's face lit up with a wide smile. "Really? I mean I never knew you guys were apart but you two were so sad yesterday that I figured something had happened. I'm glad everything is okay again. Are you going to tell people this time?" Sam asked. And at that time Charlie and the rest of their friends had chosen to walk up to them. "Tell people what?" Charlie asked. Dean eyed cas nervously, not knowing what to say. Dean wasn't going to push him, and luckily he didn't have to. "I... I'm together with... Uhm... Dean. Me and Dean... we're a couple." Cas said. He knew this people wouldn't dislike him for being gay or bi, but still it was hard to say it. But it was getting easier every time. Benny and Balthazar both laughed out loud and Charlie squealed. The rest just smiled proud. "I knew it! I mean I didn't, but I suspected it!" Charlie almost screamed. Cas laughed and looked at Dean. Dean was watching it all happen. He took Cas's hand and gave it a small squeeze. Dean was proud of Cas, and honestly so was Cas.

Part 98

The hard part over, at least so Cas thought. He told Dean his feelings and told the people closest to them. He didn't know how he was going to come out to the rest to world but he knew he needed to do it fast. He didn't know how much longer he could live in this lie. Cas and Dean walked the school in together, hands brushing as they walked. They never grabbed the other's hand because Cas wasn't fully ready to escape the lie. They stopped at Cas's locker. "I'm proud of you Cas, really." Dean said, "Thank you, but i'm prouder of you. You stood by me through my crazy times and helped me. Thank you for that." Cas said. Dean didn't know what to say so I changed the subject. "You know, there is this dance at the school this friday and I was wondering... If you know how I could ask someone to this dance. I mean there is this amazing guy, tall, handsome, smart and funny. And we're kind of dating, but I don't know if he wants to go to the dance with me. Do you know a way I can ask him?" Dean asked with a smirk. Cas laughed and turned to face him. "I don't know. Just ask him casually, guys like that. And just wait until he answers." Cas answered. Dean laughed and resisted the urge to kiss the smirk of of Cas's face. "I don't know, doesn't most people want a big show? " Dean said "I mean, I would want to." He joked. Cas laughed and closed his locker. "I don't know, I guess you'll find out. Good luck!" He said and walked of to his first class. Dean watching him go and smiled to himself. He wanted to give Cas a big show but he didn't want to out Cas in front of the whole school. So he just decided to play it casual.

Part 99

Cas walked to his first class but stopped in front of the class. He had thought of ways to thank Dean for sticking with him but he couldn't find a way, but now he had found it. He was going to ask Dean to the dance with a big show. He knew Dean was kidding when he said that but he also knew that Dean secretly wanted that. And that way, the whole school knew. He walked back into the cafeteria and called Gabe. Gabe picked up his phone and the third rang, probably just waking up. "Hey little bro, what do you need?" Gabe said. "Hey Gabriel. I need your help with asking Dean to the dance." Cas said. "Aren't you still in the closet at school?" Gabe asked. "Yeah, but I want out. And I want to ask Dean to the dance." "Okay, i'll be there in 20. Btw are you skipping class?" Gabe asked. "Yeah?" Cas said. "Good boy" Gabe said and with that he hung up. Cas waited while everyone slowly made their way to their classes. He never skipped classes so he wouldn't be in serious problems. 20 minutes later Gabe arrived. "Okay what do you need me to do?" Gabe asked. "Hello to you too. And I don't know. I just want to ask Dean to the dance in a big way. Any ideas?" Cas asked. When he saw the look on Gabe's face he quickly added: "Legal ideas?" Gabe's face fell but there was still a tind of happiness. Gabe nodded and told Cas the plan and together they went to the store and bought the stuff they needed. They painted the things that needed to be painted and sewed the things that needed to be sewed together. At least they tried, but seeing as both of them couldn't sew they just used the stapler. When they were done in was almost lunch which meant it was time. They hung up the last things and waited while the cafeteria filled again. It wasn't fully shown so nobody saw anything. Dean walked in with all of their friends. He was probably wondering where the hell Cas was seeing Cas ignored all the calls he got, but Cas really couldn't talk to Dean right now. Not without spilling all his beans. He was a good liar when it came to very serious things, but he was a terrible liar when it came to exciting things. When Dean and their friends sat down, he gave Gabe the signal. No turning back now, he thought.