Chapter 34

I know this is long overdue and i'm really sorry. I had to focus more on school and I hadn't watched spn in a very long time and I kinda lost inspiration. Again, i'm really sorry. I've decided that there will probably one more chapter after this one and then i'm finished. I just don't think I can to anymore with it. I'm really grateful for all of you. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-Gloria

Part 100

Dean wondered where Cas was. He hadn't seen Cas all day, he was walking to the table with his friends when someone spoke through the speakers. "May I please have your attention." Dean recognized the voice... It was Gabe. He knew Gabe well enough now that this couldn't be anything good. Dean's thoughts were interrupted when Gabe continued. "I have someone real special with me today who wants to ask something to someone real special to him. Cas? Can you come up here?" Dean's eyes widened, what the hell was Cas doing? Dean was worried sick about him and here he was, skipping school to play a prank with his brother, this wasn't like Cas. Sure Dean was happy Cas was finally acting out a little, he was getting worried Cas was always that uptight. When Cas took the microphone, hearing some muffled noises from the speakers, he took a big inhale before starting. "So... Uhm... Alright here goes. So as many of you guys know the dance is coming up and I wanted to ask someone." Then Dean's eyes widened even more, while all the girls went quiet, not so secretly hoping to be one to be asked. "The person who I want to ask is awesome and really helped me. No one really knows that we have been dating but I thought it was time to tell it." And there it was Dean's little hope, just a little that maybe Cas was talking about him. "Dean Winchester... Will you go to the dance with me?" Dean's eyes widened once again while everyone was looking at him with wide eyes. He didn't know how to act, he wasn't used to that many eyes on him. He wanted to scream yes, or at least tell Cas yes. But to do that he needed to go to Cas, he knew Cas was in the janitor closed, that is where they kept the microphone, he nearly ran to it, people following behind him. But he didn't care, it was only him and Cas now.

Part 101

Cas was coming out of the closed - Pun intended- when Dean walked towards him. Dean didn't kiss Cas right away, letting Cas set the boundaries. He did however run into his arms and whispered "Yes, yes, yes. Of course" He felt Cas smiling against his shoulder. He didn't know why but he felt so safe and free. He couldn't remember the last time he felt that free. People were watching but he didn't care, he was there with Dean and he was out. But then he noticed people weren't looking at him like he disgusted them, they were smiling like they were happy for them. And he noticed that he wasn't scared anymore, he was proud of himself. They broke apart and looked around and as of they spoke a different language they silently agreed to say nothing and just leave. They didn't care that it was the middle of the day. They didn't care about the trouble they'll be in if they caught, and they're sure they're gonna get caught because the whole school saw them leave. They didn't care about any of that. They just needed to get out, get some fresh air and get some rest. So Dean took Cas's hand and Cas took it proudly and left the school, letting the people watch after them. They took a left to the cafe when they came outside, still hand-in-hand. Cas expected all the people to watch him if he walked openly with Dean, but they didn't. Nobody cared, life still went on. And suddenly a wave of guilt washed over him. He was so scared that everybody cared and everybody would hate him that he hadn't realised that nobody cared but himself. He stopped and Dean noticed, his smile changing into a worried look. "Hey," He spoke and he lifted his hand to grab Cas's chin so he could look into Cas's eyes. "You okay?" He asked. Cas met his eyes and grabbed Dean hands. "Yeah, i'm perfect. I'm just so sorry. I was so caught up in what people might do when they found out that I hadn't realised that it was only me who cared." Cas told and Dean just smiled before meeting his lips halfway for a kiss.

Part 102

When they broke apart Dean was a little afraid Cas would push him away but he didn't, he just smiled. "Don't be sorry, I get it. I was the same way. But i'm still here okay? I'll always be here." Cas felt like nothing could break him, he felt invincible. He could do this, he could be with Dean. Dean broke Cas out of his thought by grabbing his hand again and lacing their fingers together. They walked around for a while before stopping at a cafe and getting something to drink. After that they walked to the park and just cuddled on the bench. Dean was sitting while Cas's head was resting on his lap and lying on the bench. "Why did you ask me to the dance?" Dean asked. They had been silent until then, it made Cas look up before lying down. "I don't know I guess I was just really tired of pretending and living life fake, I couldn't sleep anymore, I always missed you. And I know I could have you, I was just always scared of what I had to sacrifice, after a while I found out it was worth it. I want to live real. Be real. And I prefer to do that with you. And I know that you'll look good in a tux." He said, Dean smirked and let out a chuckle. "So you only asked me because i'll look good in a tux?" Dean asked. "Basically" He said innocently. They both laughed a little and it went quiet again. "Why did you say yes?" Cas asked. "You know why." Dean responded. But Cas shook his head. "No I don't. I mean I treated you bad, I didn't come out until now and you saw how messed up I was. And still you said yes. " Cas said, keeping his eyes closed, not trusting himself to look in Dean's eyes. Dean moved around and moved so Cas was sitting too and took Cas's head in his hands. Cas just looked in his eyes. "Okay, you've got to stop this okay? You made a mistake and i've forgiven you. I said yes because I love you and I promised you I would be patient and I was and now i've got you. The whole you, everyone is messed up. I don't care about that. " Cas was amazed at the look in Dean's eyes, he meant it, he meant all of it. "I love you too. " He said before kissing Dean. And they laid there for the rest of the day until the both got hungry and went home.