Chapter #17

Part 49

The bell in homeroom rang and Dean saw Cas rush out, Dean didn't rush though. He was still talking to Charlie. She had dropped the whole Cas thing and Dean couldn't be more glad. "I'll meet you in P.E." She said, when they were walking out. When Dean looked confused she continued. "I have to run by my locker real quick. See you!" She yelled when she turned around and began walking towards her locker. Dean chuckled at his friend and turned on his heels, walking to P.E. When he pushed open the door of the locker rooms he walked into a wall of lockers on each side. It was vertical so he see the lockers. If you turned left you would walk into the girl's locker room and of you turned right you would walk into the boy's locker room. He turned right into the locker rooms and sat down. The locker rooms weren't very big, they were long and had locker on both sides. A bench in the middle. The row lockers in the middle split the boy side from the girl side. The showers of the boys were on the right. And the showers of the girl's were on left. In the locker rooms were a few guys but more were coming, Dean said hello and they return the gesture. Dean's friends weren't here yet so he kept quiet until they returned. He took out his gym clothes and laid them next to him on the bench. He took of his plaid shirt and was left with a plain t-shirt. Kevin, Ash and Victor came into the room all together because they had homeroom together, Dean's face lit up. "Hey, guys. How was homeroom?" He said. Kevin just sighed and sat down next to Dean. "You know" Victor said. "The usually. Mr. Megatron wouldn't shut up." Dean chuckled slightly and took of his t-shirt. He put on his blue gym shirt. On the shirt was the school logo and the back was in big letters "LEBANON HIGH SCHOOL" Everyone hated the shirt but Dean thought they got a kick out of that, like they enjoyed the suffering of the students. Victor and Ash also sat down and stripped out of their clothes and put on their similar gym shirt. Dean pushed off his shoes with his toes and got out of his pants. He put on black gym shorts, he hated them but he couldn't wear sweatpants. "So..." Kevin began, talking for the first time since he had come in. "Charlie said you were acting weird. What's up with that?"

Part 50

Dean looked up, wide eyed and shocked. She wouldn't tell them right, I mean she wouldn't do that to Dean right? Right? "What have you heard?" He decided to ask. "Not much. Just that you were acting weird since the party. Did something happen?" Ash asked. Dean almost choked on dry air. "No! No. I... I mean- I mean nothing happened. What could happen at a party. No nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all." Dean stammered. His friends were giving him weird looks but he was gone before they could say anything else. He ran into the gym and saw Charlie standing in the corner talking to Benny- another one of Dean's friends. He walked towards the two and he heard Charlie saying. "Just forget I said anything. Okay Ben? Now shut up!" Before they abruptly stopped. Dean knew they were talking about him. "What did you say to him?" He asked with a sigh. Charlie looked guilty to her shoes and didn't say anything. Benny saw Ash walking into the gym and ran towards him. "Char? Anything you want to say to me?" He asked again. Charlie looked up but didn't say anything. She only said something when Dean was still standing over her with his hands in his side's like a mad big brother. "Okay, " She finally said. "I might have said, you slept with someone at the party." Dean felt himself get mad. "You told the I slept with." He stopped, making sure nobody could hear them. "You told them I slept with Cas?" He almost whispered. Charlie quickly shook her head. "No!" She heard herself yell. "I told them before you told me who it was. And that was why I said to Benny to forget I said anything. Because I didn't want them to find out." Charlie finished and looked at her shoes again, waiting on Dean to say something. "Damn it Charlie I-" Charlie Interrupted Dean. "Please Dean, don't be mad. I didn't say anything about Cas. I'm sorry." Dean sighed, he never could stay mad at his little-sister-he-never-wanted. "Okay Char. But please. Don't talk to them about things you don't know anything about, okay? And with that I mean me. Because you wouldn't be yourself otherwise. Okay?" Charlie nodded and ran into Dean. Hugging him hard, until he couldn't breath anymore.

Part 51

"Okay, get of me!" Dean laughed, pushing Charlie off him. At that moment their gym teacher blowed the whistle. They all gathered around him and he began explaining what they were going to do this lesson. They all had to be paired up with 1 other person -of the other gender- and make a dance. It had to be slow dance and they had to do perform it to the whole class. Dean knew he was going to fail this because he doesn't have a dancing bone in his whole skeleton. Charlie and Dean looked at each other and without talking they had decided that they were dancing together. After mr. Singer had explained everything he had told the group to make pairs. "So I know you can't dance. But I will make it look awesome. I promise." Charlie laughed when she arrived next to Dean. "I know, i'm counting on it." He said. They had an hour to pick the song, pick the dance moves and rehearse. Charlie and Dean picked angeles. Charlie teaches Dean some basic moves and they had to admit; it didn't look bad. They had called for mr. Singer to come over. Because they were done. "Okay, what do you need son?" He said. Dean knew him very well, he was a family friend. And sure it was weird seeing him in shorts every now and then. He liked having Bobby as his gym teacher. "Hey Bobby. We're done." Dean said proud. The hour was almost over and they saw a few couples still rehearsing. Bobby told them to sit and wait on tribune and they did. When the hour was over, the preforming began. Half the class could go now and half the class next lesson. Unfortunately Dean and Charlie had to wait until next lesson, that meant Dean had to remember all those steps. And Dean didn't know if he could do that. But they just had to suck it up and do it next time. The lesson was over and Bobby- Mr. Singer let everyone go to change before the next bell rang. Dean quickly changed into his normal clothes and ran out of the locker room without saying goodbye to the rest. His next lesson was on the other side of the school so he had to run. Dean wanted to go already but he had promised Charlie he'd wait because they had the same class now. They were almost late, but made it in time. All was saved, Dean thought. Until he saw a certain blue eyed beauty sitting in the classroom. Dean's mind was racing. 'How am I going to survive this? Think of Gabe. He's nice. Come on think of Gabe.'

A/N Thank you again for all the reads and votes!!! I love reading all your comments. <3

-Gloria