Chapter #6

Part 16

Cas called Gabe and he came almost immediately. "Hey Cassie, Balthazar." Gabe said with a smirk as he came out of the car. "Hey Gabe" Cas and Balthazar said together almost like it was planned. "So why the lighter?" Gabe asked, he knew that Balthazar had crazy plans and because he was a little crazy himself he wouldn't turn down the chance to help. Balthazar laughed slightly, like he was up to something. "Well," he began, his excitement came back to him instantly. "I hate the movie Titanic so I bought them all and we wanted" Cas looked at him with a deadly look and Balthazar laughed slightly again. "Well I wanted to burn them all in a field, but I forgot the lighter so I manipulated Cas into calling you and asking to bring a lighter. Are you mad?" Balthazar didn't have any brothers or sisters, and not only was Cas his best friend and kind like brother but Gabriel was like his big brother as well. And even though he looked like he didn't care, the last thing he wanted to do was disappoint people. "Don't worry about it," Gabe assured with a look you couldn't fake, you just knew he meant it. "I like to help. And I don't have anything other to do since I graduated and have no idea what i'm going to do with my life." They all laughed. "So are we going to do this or what?" Cas said, even Cas was getting excited. He didn't expect it but he was glad Balthazar came up with this idea, maybe he should try more new things.

Part 17

Balthazar and Gabriel laughed, they never saw excited about anything, let alone setting movies on fire. "Easy tiger," Balthazar began. "We still have to find a spot." Cas chuckled slightly and looked away in shame. They walked further into the field, suddenly Balthazar stopped. He looked around and nodded. "Here is the spot." He laughed. "We're gonna burn the Titanic here!" They all laughed. Balthazar got all the movie boxes out of the bag and laid them in a circle. "Shouldn't we have brought gasoline?" Cas asked being the save and pessimistic one again. "Relax, we don't need gasoline, it just takes longer to burn this way. We do need dry wood, look around." Balthazar said. Cas just looked at him in confusion and then opened his mouth again. "You do know we're in a field right?" Balthazar looked at him like he didn't hear it, he did hear it but he was just too stubborn to admit he was wrong. "I'm gonna get the fire started." He said after thinking of a way to avoid the previous question. Cas just chuckled, he knew Balthazar and he knew he heard him, he also know he was too stubborn. Gabe was just standing, looking at what they were doing. He was getting bored. "Guys, what do I have to do? I'm bored." Cas laughed. "I thought you were supposed to be older than me?" Cas said, teasing his older brother. "I'm only one year older! And I just have a young soul, I think it's unique" Gabe said confident. 'God he loves himself', Cas thought. "Okay, don't fall in love with yourself now. You can help me look for dry wood in this field. Cas said the last part a little teasing towards Balthazar. He just shrug and continued trying to make fire. Cas and Gabe walked out into the field together. They teased each other like all brothers do. Cas said, "Are you and yourself engaged already?" Gabe just chuckled and answered. "Just for your information, I met somebody today. I really like him."

Part 18

Dean had enough of his thoughts, he didn't want to think about Cas. He met someone who he really liked and Cas was an ass this morning. He thought of going out and maybe meet someone, he normally didn't sleep with someone and the next day with someone else but he wanted to get over Cas. He almost got out of bed to get his things and go out but then he remembered Gabe, they weren't together or something like that but he didn't want to screw it up before it even started. Maybe Gabe was the way to get over Cas. He just decided to take a shower. He warmed the water and after about a minute he took his clothes off and stood under the shower, he first shampooed his hair and then his body. After that he got out of the shower and got a towel. He dried his hair first and then the rest. He wrapped it around his waist and went to his bedroom. There were 2 bathrooms in the house and if his dad was here, he and Sam shared one. If his dad was out of town they Dean took the other bathroom. The bathroom was next to his room. He took his pajama pants out of the drawer and put it on. He took his time showering and it was now almost 8. He still wasn't tired but he couldn't stand the thoughts of Cas anymore. He decided to go to bed and try to sleep. When he got to bed, he tried to shake the thought of Cas out of his thoughts. "Why do I need to think about him? He isn't gay. And he is an ass." He murmured to himself in frustration. He eventually fell asleep with one thought: Cas. He woke up a few hours later because he heard knocking on the door, he looked at his alarm, it was 11 P.M. "Who could be visiting at this hour?" He said to himself while half asleep.