Chapter 26

Part 76

Silence fell, comfortable silence. They stood like that for a while, just facing each other, inches away from each other. Lost in each other's eyes, resisting the urge to rip each other's clothes off. Dean was the first one to look away, not wanting to mess up the little good thing they just started. "So, you know. I should really go... I mean it's getting late." He started turning away and walking away before Cas grabbed his arm and pulled him even closer than he already was. They were now centimeters from each other. "Or... You could stay." Cas said. Dean raised an eyebrow, as if waiting for confirmation that it is really okay to stay. "I don't know Cas. I mean we just started... doing whatever it we're doing. I don't want to mess that up." He said, hating every word that came out of his mouth. Cas just chuckled. "We're not going to do anything. Just sleeping, after today. I need you. Just stay. Please?" Cas said, and who was Dean to turn down those beautiful prying eyes. "Okay. I'll stay. I don't think Sam will mind staying with Gabe. I mean he's already in love with guy." Dean said bluntly. Cas chuckled and he threw his arms around Dean for a hug. Dean quickly threw his arms around Cas and let his hands rest on Cas's hips. Dean didn't know how long they stood like that, all he knew is that they parted way too soon. Dean winced at the sudden loss of warmth. "You hungry?" Cas asked, as if he was reading Dean's mind. "Starving." Dean said with a wide smile. Hand-in-hand they walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Dinner was cooked by Dean and Cas, because Chuck had to work. They made pizza. Cas made the dough and spread it and Dean put the tomato juice on it. Together they spread the mozzarella and cheese. There may have been a small food fight, but if you didn't know about it you would never know because Cas turned out to be a really good cleaner. After the food fight they put the rest of the ingredients on it and put it in the oven. Cas didn't have a pizza oven so it wasn't a 'real' pizza but it still tastes fantastic. Dinner was served 20 minutes later and Dean called for Gabe, Sam, Anna and Samandriel who was locked away in his room the whole day.

Part 77

While they waited the set the table. "So what are you going to do about your wrist?" Dean asked, deciding then was the best time to bring it up. "What do you mean?" Cas responded. "I mean, you cut yourself pretty deep. That's probably going to leave a scar. Your family will find out about it. I mean, are you going to tell them what happened?" Dean said. They stopped setting the table and Dean was now leaning against the table and Cas was standing before him. "I don't know. For now I want to keep it a secret." He said. "Your cut or me?" Dean asked. Cas sighed and looked at the door to see if anyone was coming before turning his eyes back to Dean's "Can we keep Anna and Samandriel in the dark for a little longer please? I just... They're just so... so accepting." Cas said, not coming out of his words. Dean sighed but nodded. He knew what Cas meant even though Cas didn't. "Okay, but you can't lie forever, Cas. " Dean said. Cas opened his mouth to say something back but was interrupted by Anna. "Can't lie forever about what?" she said. Cas's eyes widened and pushed away from Dean, stepping two feet away from him. Dean winced at Cas but didn't say anything. Cas just looked at the ground, looking for an answer. "Nothing, dinner's ready." He said and basically ran out of the room and into the kitchen. "Okay that was weird." Anna said before sitting down at the table. "Yeah, tell me about it." Dean said. He and Anna knew each other, not like friends, but the often sat at the same table at school. Sam and Gabe came moments later. Discussing which cany was less unhealthy. On which Gabe responded: "All candy is healthy, I mean they come from fruit!" and Sam said: "No Gabe, every candy is unhealthy. They all have too much sugar in it!" They kept on discussing and didn't even say hi when they sat down. Samandriel came last, the quiet boy came into the room and said a small hi before sitting down at the table. Dean wasn't sure Gabe and Sam even noticed him coming into the room.

Part 78

Cas came back with dinner a few minutes later and Sam and Gabe's discussion had settled on: "You have healthy and unhealthy candy." Dean didn't know where they got that idea from but frankly, he didn't care. Dinner went smoothly, they talked about school, Gabe's not-so-planned future plans and tv-shows. After dinner was done Cas and Dean didn't have to clean up since they cooked. They left the room and went straight to Cas's room. They were full and tired. "Do you want to do anything?" Dean asked. Cas looked around before stepping closer to Dean. "Is it okay if we go to bed early? I'm still exhausted." Cas asked. Dean stepped closer to Cas and they met each other halfway, meeting for a kiss. They didn't deepen the kiss, because they were both too tired but it was nice. "Sure, I'm exhausted too." He said. "Cas, I don't have any pajamas with me. " He said, it sounded more like a question even though it was a statement. Cas turned around and walked towards his dresser before turning around with a pair of sweatpants in his hands. "I sleep shirtless. Do you want a shirt?" He asked. Dean shook his head and took the sweatpants and muttered a small thank you before heading off to the bathroom. He changed into the sweatpants and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Cas was already changed and Dean's breath was caught in his throat when he saw Cas shirtless. When they slept together he didn't get to admire the view. Now, he didn't know if he could. All he knew was that it was going to be a long night. He put his clothes on the dresser and walked towards the bed. He waited on Cas, because he didn't know which side Cas slept on. Cas stepped into the bed on the right side so Dean went to the left. He crawled under the blankets and laid down. He laid on his back and so was Cas. Dean was wondering what they were since they kissed and he figured now was the best time to ask. "Cas?" He turned to face him and Cas did the same. Dean's breath was caught in throat again when he noticed how close he and Cas were. Their noses were almost touching and he could feel Cas's breath on his skin. "Yeah?"

A/N Thank you so much for 10 K! I can't express my love  for all of you! <3

-Gloria