Chapter #2

Part 4

Dean looked hurt, that isn't what Cas wanted. "That's the reason I didn 't answered your question in the first place." Cas said "I didn't want to hurt you. But you have to understand, i'm not gay, so please don't tell anybody." Dean nodded, he didn't want to tell anything because he was scared he might tell something stupid or worse cry. Cas took his phone out of Dean's hands and walked out of the room. Dean stayed behind, 'why did this boy affect him so much?' Dean thought, he had one night stands before but for some reason did this hurt him more than anything else. 'How was Cas not gay?' They slept together you don't do that unless you're attracted to each other. 'Just forget about him, i'll find a boyfriend' he thought. Dean was openly gay since 7th grade and at first his dad was very disappointed but after getting used to the idea he accepted it. He and his dad don't the best relationship but it works. His dad was away often for work so he stayed behind with is little brother Sam. They do have a very good relationship, Sam accepted his sexuality right away and he couldn't be more proud of his big brother. His mom died in a fire when he was 4 and he hoped that she would accept him and be proud of him. He called his best friend Charlie to come over, he knew that he had promised Cas that he wouldn't tell anyone but he figured he could tell Charlie. He needed her help. Charlie came over right away, Dean almost ran to the door when he heard her knocking. "Charlie, thank god you're here." He said with a half smile on his face.

Part 5

"Everything for my favourite bitch." She said with a big smile on her face. As soon she saw the sadness on Dean's face her happy face changed into a worried look. "Ohh, no what happened?" A tear ran over Dean's face, he still didn't know why this boy affected him so much, they just met last night and he was dick this morning. "I'll tell you in my room" Charlie followed Dean into his room and they both went to sit down on Dean's bed. "So what is going on?" She asked with concern in her voice. "I had a one night stand." He began. "It was with Castiel Novak, you know one of the cool kids. We met at that party last night, it was amazing. But when I woke up this morning he was gone. I thought that maybe he needed to do something so I didn't really care. When he came back, like an hour ago. He said that he forgot his phone, when I asked him why he left this morning he said..." Dean heard his voice breaking. "He said that it was a mistake and people couldn't know, because he wasn't gay. I don't know why I care so much. I had one night stands before and I never care, but I can't stand this feeling of rejection. Why do I care so much this time?" Dean saw Charlie thinking of an answer. "Maybe you finally want a relationship instead one night stands?" She said. Dean thought of it and said. "I suppose that's possible. But now I need your help" He had finally calmed down. "Name it. " She said with a smile on her face. "I'm gonna help you get over Castiel Novak!"

Part 6

"Okay calm down. " Dean said with a small smile "I just need a boyfriend." Charlie thought of ideas to get Dean a new boyfriend. "I know what!" She almost shouted. "Just go to the cafe and there will be plenty boyfriend candidates!" Dean just laughed at her and nodded. They walked to the impala or as Dean likes to call her, baby. Even though his dad was away on business he always left the car so Dean can ride of himself and Sam somewhere. He turned on the engine and drove to the cafe. When they arrived the didn't want to get out right away because Dean was rethinking it. "Should I do this? I mean I was always into one night stands. What if I don't want a relationship after all? What if I get rejected?" He said while his kept spinning. "Dean!" Charlie yelled to get Dean out of his thoughts. "Calm down, you're not getting married. You're just asking someone out." Dean's mind was still spinning, but after a while he calmed down. They finally got out of the impala and walked towards the cafe. They stopped in front of the door. Charlie sighed and said. "It's okay, i'll find you someone sweet. Don't worry." Dean nodded her a thank you, and he opened the door. They ordered 2 coffee's and went to sit down at a table in the back. "So how do I do this?" Dean began, "I normally meet people at parties and then we sleep together and after that I never see them again." Charlie chuckled slightly at how hopeless Dean was. "Come on Dean this isn't going to be your first relationship." She laughed, when she saw Dean staring at the table with shame written all over him, her smile faded. "It is? You never had a boyfriend? Never before you met me?" Charlie met Dean 3 years ago when she moved here. They sat together at math and became friend almost right away.