Chapter #9

Part 25

Before Gabriel could answer he was gone. First he almost ran to the house but then the nerves started. He began walking slower and slower, until he almost stood still. His mind started spinning: What am I doing? He doesn't want to see me. Why am I doing this? Is it too late to go back home? Yes I can't go back Gabe knows i'm going to Dean well not Dean but he knows i'm going to the person I slept with. What do I say? What is he going to say? Will we be friends? Can we forget about yesterday? Is he nice? It's way too late to go to Dean's right? No it isn't who is already asleep 10:30 P.M. in the weekend. He stood still for about an half hour, just thinking about all the possibilities and why he was doing this. He still wasn't close to an answer but he couldn't stay out all night. He began walking again, walking slow but after 20 minutes he finally reached the house. All the lights were out. Maybe he was asleep. Well no going back now. He walked up the steps to the front door, this was the third time today. He knocked softly on the door, no answer. He then knocked harder. Again no answer. He knocked really hard now, it surprised Cas that he didn't knock a hole in the door. Yeah, slow down! I'm coming down!" He heard a voice call from inside the house. Somehow between really excited and scared shitless he was beginning to start getting impatient. When the door finally opened Dean stood there shirtless, in only pajama pants. Cas couldn't keep his eyes of his sixpack. Why am I thinking of his sixpack? "Cas?" A rusty deep voice called. The voice send a shiver down his spine. Cas finally met his eyes, they were perfect green and in this light they seemed to glow. Why do his eyes and his voice matter? Keep your head straight. When he looked down in embarrassment he saw that Dean had pajama pants on. Ohh shit did I wake him?

Part 26

Dean got out of bed and began walking towards his closet to grab a shirt. Before he could get one the person outside knocked again, this time harder. He ran towards the door and he saw that Cas stood otise. What the hell was he doing here? Dean thought. He saw that Cas eyes lowered to his bare chest then he remembered that he forgot to put on a shirt. He saw that Cas's eyes were still on his chest. 'Is he checking me out?' He asked himself then he remembered. 'No you idiot, he's not gay.' He got out of his thoughts. "Cas?" He looked at Dean and then at his feet. "Uhm... What are you doing here?" Dean said still confused at the fact that Cas stood outside of his house at 11 P.M.. "Can I come in? I'm freezing." Dean nodded and hold the door wide open and stepped out of the way. When he walked inside he brushed against Dean and he hated to admit it but it something to him. It gave him a feeling, a good feeling. He quickly pushed out the thought and walked further into the house. He had been here before but he never really paid attention. "So what are you doing here? Aren't you afraid people might see us?" Dean voice was cold and harsh, not that Cas didn't deserve it but it still hurt. They both sat down on the couch. "I wanted to apologise." Cas began. Dean was listening, he made a nod to tell Cas to continue. "I was a dick. I know that, and would totally understand if you didn't want to be friends, but I would like to be friends. I just wanted to forget what happened last night. Can you try to be friends with me?"

Part 27

'Uhmm no! You were a dick!' Dean thought, but his mouth said something else. "Sure, I mean I can try." Cas's eyes lit up. 'Why were they lighting up, why did he care so much. Does he like me? Stop saying that brain! He's not gay!' "Thank you, I mean. You know, i'm normally not a dick." Cas said smiling from ear to ear. Man he was really happy. "I just freaked out, I mean not that people freak out when they see you. I mean you are a very attractive man. I mean for the people who fall for that. I mean-" He said almost too fast to hear. Dean chuckled slightly. "I know what you mean, you mean you're not gay." Cas smiled and nodded. "Are you hungry? Because i'm starving." Dean said to lighten the conversations because this beginning to be a chick flick moment. He stood up and waited by kitchen door to see if Cas was walking behind him. He was so Dean walked the kitchen in and made a sandwich. "No thank you, I just ate." Cas said. Dean didn't look up and he just continued to make his sandwich. When he was done they both walked to the kitchen table and sat down on opposite sides. An awkward silence fell and neither of the boys knew what to say. "So why did you do it?" Dean said after finishing his sandwich. "What" Cas looked at him confused. "Why did you sleep with me if you're not gay?" Dean knew Cas would get mad but he had to know. He had to know why Cas would sleep with him even though he wasn't gay, no matter how drunk he was. This question was bothering him the whole day, he couldn't think of anything else.