Chapter 31

A/N Hi! So sorry I didn't update for a few days. It's the same reason as always, school. I have tests I have to study for and long days and homework after that, and sometimes I don't feel like writing and everything I write comes out as trash. But I do hope you like this new chapter!

I don't know if you guys now it but I started a new story. It's a Destiel story, it's about Dean and Cas who are neighbors and Dean used to be a rockstar. The full description is by the story. Anyway, if you want, be sure to check that out! It's called: "Fame doesn't give me the satisfaction." I hope you guys like it!

-Gloria

Part 91

Dean ran out of the hall, he didn't know where he ran to, but he needed to get out of there. The look in Cas's eyes was too much. He didn't come there to break up but after Cas's outburst, he needed to do it. It wasn't making him happy. He was beginning to love Castiel, and he maybe already did, but he couldn't live in the closet again. He was out and he needed to be kept out. He really did wish Cas the best though, Cas deserved happiness and he was sad that he couldn't provide that for him. He knew Cas cared about him, he knew Cas loved him too. But it wasn't doing Cas any good. It was best for them both. Dean knew it. Dean ran out of the school and was now standing outside in the cold. He leaned against the wall and eventually sat down. Bringing his knees to his chest and sobbing quietly. He didn't know how long he sat there but at some time the bell rang, Dean heard it but he didn't care. Students walked past him and stared at him but didn't say anything. Luckily for Dean, no one he knew walked past. He just sat there for hours, not caring that he had stopped crying. After 2 hours he stood up and walked to his car, he got in and dried his cheeks with his sleeve. He texted Sam to find a car ride home, he knew it was a dick move to leave his brother but he didn't find it in himself to care. He drove and drove until he realised he drove out of town. He turned around and drove back again. On his way to his house he drove by the place he and Sam found when they were younger, Sam doesn't come here anymore but Dean often comes and lies on the ground for several hours, watching the stars and the moon. He loves to come by when there isn't a moon because you can see more stars that way. Once he saw the place he turned the car towards it and killed the engine on the side of the road. He walked out of the car with his leather jacket now on and laid down on the grass. He didn't know how long he was awake for, but he did fell asleep, he could already see the stars in the moonless sky.

Part 92

Cas woke up in his bed the next morning, or midnight. He didn't know, all he knew is that he cried himself to sleep and when he did get some sleep, it weren't peaceful dreams that kept his mind occupied. It was still dark outside so he figured that he didn't get a lot of hours sleep. He opened his eyes and turned to the clock on his nightstand and read the time. It was 4 a.m. He did the math and found out that he had about 30 minutes of sleep tonight, and he knew that he couldn't sleep anymore. He knew he was screwed up, he knew that he didn't deserve Dean. Dean was confident and he was happy with himself, while Cas was the opposite, sure he had some confidence, but not like he could be himself and not care what anyone things. He did care, he cared too much. He also wasn't happy with himself. Just when he started to accept himself he did something and everything he had feared came true. He was so screwed up he even pushed Dean away. Dean the guy that you couldn't even scare away when you were as screwed up as Cas. Dean the guy that even though saw what Cas had done to himself in a moment of weakness, still kept by his side. Dean the guy that even though he was breaking up with you, still sounded as the kindest person alive. Dean the guy Castiel had fallen in love with. Dean was patient around Cas, he didn't push him into things he didn't want to do. He loved Dean. He knew that now, but now is too late. Cas still doesn't know if he is ready to come out. But he will think about it fast because he needed Dean. He was going to do everything he can to get him back. But he still needed to figure himself out. It wouldn't be fair towards Dean if Cas said he was ready when he really wasn't. He couldn't and wouldn't let Dean live through that. Dean deserved a guy who he can hold hands with in public, and kiss goodbye when you're going to class, who he can make-out with in the hallways that people will tell them to get a room. Dean deserved all that, and one day hopefully very soon, Cas would be able to do that. He was going to get ready, and he was going to get Dean back.

Part 93

Dean woke up with his back crooked and in uncomfortable positions. He sat up and saw that he had fallen asleep while watching the stars. The sun was just rising so maybe Dean was still in time for school. He still wore yesterday's clothes and he didn't have any of books he needed today, but he wasn't ready to deal with Sammy. He stood up and walked towards him car, who was still parked next to the road. He was surprised to find that there was no ticket for parking on his windshield, because he was pretty sure it wasn't allowed to park here. He got in the car and grabbed his phone. It was 6 a.m. He had 11 missed calls and 58 missed texts. All were the same: 'Dean where are you?!' 'Why aren't you at school?' 'Dean?!' 'I can't believe you made me walk home!' 'Dean why didn't you call' 'Dean! Answer!' 'Dean! I'm worried!' Dean texted all the people a quick sorry and turned on the engine. He drove towards school and when he came there he saw someone already sitting on the school steps. He parked the car and got out, when he reached the person he saw who it was and his heart sank. This is just what he needed. "Uhm... Hey" Cas said. "Hey, what are you doing here so early?" Dean asked, it was only 7.10 so it was weird that Cas was here already. Cas looked awful. Dean still thought he was hot, but he didn't look okay. He had bags under his eyes, he still looked half asleep and his eyes were all red. "I... Uhm... I couldn't sleep and I couldn't be at home anymore so I got up and walked, after an hour of walking I turned towards the school and now i'm here." Cas answered awkwardly. "What are you doing here so early? Where's Sam?" He added. The ground suddenly became very interesting to Dean. "I... I didn't go home last night and this morning I woke up very early and I couldn't stay there so I got up and went to school because I didn't want to deal with my dad." Dean admitted. Cas's face quickly fell and the shy smile was replaced by a pout and his eyes became glassy. He cleared his voice and looked at the ground again. "Ohh... I see. I'm happy for you Dean." He said and walked away. Dean didn't understand what the hell was going on, what was Cas happy for?