Chapter 19

Part 55

The week went on similar to that. Cas still struggled with his 'feelings', he couldn't help it. Every time his mind wasn't busy with something, his mind would fill with thoughts about his brother's boyfriend. It was killing him, and eating him alive. He didn't dare to fall asleep after his dream on tuesday. He didn't want to think about that dream, he just wanted to forget it. But he sometimes thought they were memories, memories from the night it all began. He didn't accept those memories though. He stored them somewhere in his mind he didn't dare going. It was the place where the name Dean was everywhere. It was the place that made Cas go insane. But as much as he wanted to avoid the Winchester, he couldn't. Seeing him at lunch was the highlight of his day, though he would deny feeling that way. It was strange, in the classes he shared with Dean they didn't talk. Cas was grateful about that because that left some space to focus on the teacher and not think. He and Dean became good friends, they trusted each other, as strange as that sounds. He found that Dean was a 'true' friend. Cas didn't have a lot of those. Dean and his friends always sat at their table and his friends became Cas's. He found that as much as he wanted to strangle Charlie sometimes, he loved her 'spark'. But he was worried she would find out about his thoughts, she always says she sees the way Cas looks at Dean. Since she said that on wednesday he hardly ever looked at Dean. Gabe came every lunch because he 'had nothing to do' as he quoted. He and Sam became fast friends, and if Cas didn't know better he would think Gabe would like Sam. But he knows Gabe likes Dean. He has to. If he didn't Cas wouldn't have a good excuse to deny and suppress his feelings for Dean. And he couldn't accept it, he didn't want that kind of life. He just didn't. So he carried on his week, thinking about Dean and dreaming about him when he couldn't live on coffee anymore. He got 15 hours of sleep since tuesday. He just had to forget it.

Part 56

For Dean the week was very difficult. His mind kept racing, he didn't know what he had to think. He really liked Cas, they became fast friends but he couldn't stop thinking something was wrong, like Cas was coping with something. He didn't ask Cas what was wrong because he figured Cas to be a person who likes to be alone. But now that the week was over, he really regretted not saying something. What if something was really wrong? He didn't he could forgive himself if something were to happen to Cas. He really likes Balthazar, but he always thought he didn't accept Dean right away, like he protected Cas or something like that. He thought about Cas every minute of every day and honestly it was kinda driving the young Winchester insane. He tried to link every Cas related thought to Gabe, but it wasn't working. He knew it wasn't fair to Gabe but he couldn't deal with these strong, so called 'feelings. Sam seems to like Gabe though, they became good friends, Gabe doesn't treat Sam as if he is 3 years younger. A lot of people do that just because he hangs out with Dean's friends. He is 2 years younger than Dean but he is only 1 year behind Dean at school. Sam was very smart and mature for his age, and Dean could see that Gabe could see that. Maybe it was just that Gabe himself acted like a 5 year old, it made him look crazy and dumb but Dean could see that it was just personality. He didn't know if he was imagining it but sometimes he could swear he saw Gabe looking at Sam like he never did with him. He would deny it if anybody would ask but he saw Gabe more as a friend, they didn't even kiss again after sunday. But he couldn't say that to Gabe, he couldn't ruin their friendship.

Part 57

It was saturday morning at Dean woke up sweating and panting. He couldn't remember his dream but it had his heart racing. He looked at his clock and read 9 A.M. shit! It was way too early to be up. He normally slept 'till 11. But he knew he couldn't fall asleep again so he grabbed his laptop off his nightstand and sat up on his bed, placing his laptop on his lap. He logged into Netflix and started his guilty pleasure: Doctor Sexy. He knew it wasn't the most manly show but he had a secret crush on the doctor and he really enjoyed the show. He watched 2 episodes when his stomach started growling. It was 10:37 and he decided it was time to get out of bed. He sat his laptop down on his nightstand again and got out of bed. He grabbed a clean shirt and yesterday's pants and walked to the bathroom. On the way he watched to see if Sam was already awake. He wasn't shocked when he saw his not so little brother sitting at his desk in front of what seemed like maths. He chuckled and shook his at disbelieve and continued walking to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, washing his face, hair and body. He got out checked himself out in the mirror real quick and got into his well worn jeans and a black shirt with over that a red plaid shirt leaving it unbuttoned. He walked out of the bathroom when he felt his phone buzzing. He opened and saw a message from Gabe. He opened it and read it. 'Hey.' Dean replied with a simple, 'hey, what's up?' It was about 2 minutes when Gabe replied. He sat at the kitchen table now. 'Not much. Do you and Sam want to come over?' It read. After seeing how he and Sam were he was wondering if it was him or Sam he wanted to see. It didn't really matter to him because Gabe was one of Dean's best friends. He didn't even ask if Sam wanted to go because he knew he would. He typed a message and clicked send. 'Sure, we'll be there in 20. " 

A/N Thank you so much for the 4000 reads. I didn't think it would get 100 let alone 4000! Thank you all so much. <3

-Gloria