Chapter #3

I know my chapters aren't very long but I just liked the idea of three parts per chapter. And when I have 3 parts done for my instagram account, I also have 1 chapter done. 

Part 7

"I never was the serious type." Dean said with shame in his voice. Charlie saw how how ashamed he was and assured him that she'll help him. "Okay, Where do I start?" Dean said, Charlie laughed slightly. "What?! How do I know if he gay?"he said in his defense. "You see that guy over there?" She pointed at a tall guy, he was a little muscular but not like cas. 'Shit Dean you're here to forget about him, don't think about him!' He thought. She continued "Well you walk by and i'll watch. When he checks you out he's gay. You walk back and i'll tell you." Dean laughed slightly "Wait, you can't be serious?!" He said. When Charlie nodded seriously, he continued. "You can't just do that! You know what? Just forget it!" He sighed and stood up and he walked towards the door. He opened it and at the same time same time someone tried to walk into the cafe, they bumped into each other and the coffee of Dean spilled all over him. "Oh, i'm so sorry." He heard a voice saying. When he looked up he saw a boy trying to wipe away the stain. The boy was a little shorter that him and he had light brown hair and was a little muscular, he was probably a year older than him. 'why did he compare everyone with Cas?' Dean thought "Don't worry" Dean said when he tried to walk away. "Can I at least buy you a new coffee?" the boy said. Dean turned around and said. "Sure, but don't spill all over me again, okay?

Part 8

The boys laughed, they walked back into the cafe and Dean saw Charlie still sitting there. "Excuse me, i'll be right back." Dean said to the mystery boy. He walked over to Charlie. "What are you doing? Go back." Charlie said, Dean laughed and said. "I just wanted to apologize, I know what a dick I was. Thank you for your help." Charlie laughed and nodded, "Just go back now." She laughed. Dean nodded and walked back to boy. "Girlfriend drama?" The boy said with a sadness in his voice. Dean was surprised by the word girlfriend he shook his head. Oh no Charlie isn't my girlfriend." He laughed. "She's my best friend nothing more." The boy nodded while he was thinking. "Do you want it to be more?" He said after thinking. Dean laughed, probably more than was necessary "Oh, no" He still laughed. "Charlie is gay." He was wondering if he should say the next thing. He still wasn't sure but he said it anyway. "And so am I" He finally said, now with a more serious face. The boy smiled and said. "So what do you want to drink?" Dean smiled to himself because he was happy that the boy still wanted to hang out after he said he was gay. "Oh, yeah, black please." He said after he was aware that the boy had asked him that question. The boy just laughed. "So what is your name?" Dean said when they walked out of the cafe. "Gabriel, you?" Dean. They walked towards a park. They sat down at bench and they just talked. Dean enjoyed himself and he really liked this Gabriel. It kept his mind of of Cas and he knew that it was wrong to use people like that but just couldn't help himself. 'And maybe this Gabriel was the one', Dean thought. 'You never know. '

Part 9

Cas was home again and he couldn't believe what a dick he was towards Dean. He didn't Dean he just wasn't gay. -Or so he thought.- He knew he had no chance at being friends with Dean, but he still wanted to try to be friends. He didn't have Dean's number so he just had to wait 'till monday. He didn't know what to do because he didn't want to hang out with his best friend anymore, because he couldn't focus on that anyway. He just decided to do his homework already so he had something to keep his mind occupied. He had all his homework done and it was only 3 hours later. He sighed at the thought of it still being saturday. For once he couldn't wait for monday so he could apologize to Dean. He wanted to forget the whole sleeping together thing as soon as possible but he couldn't help but feel bad for Dean. He had nothing against Gay people, he just wasn't one of them.-*cough* sure *cough*- He was taken away from his thought when he heard the bell ring. He walked down the stairs towards the door. He opened the door and to his not so surprise it was Balthazar. He and Balthazar had been friends for a long as they could remember and Balthazar was like a brother to Cas. He also lived at the Novak's house more than in his own. Balthazar smiled and said "Hey Cas!" Cas knew that look and he knew that Balthazar had a plan that would probably bring Cas into trouble but he would do it just because that way he didn't have to think about Dean. He sighed and he knew that he was going to regret this. "Okay Balthazar, What is your plan?"