Chapter #8

Part 22

Gabe looked at him confused. "I just thought you didn't want to talk." Now Cas was the one confused. "Why wouldn't want to talk?" Before he could answer Jo came back with the orders. "Here is your burger menu." She gave Cas a plate with a burger, french fries and a salad. He nodded a thank you. "And for you the burrito menu." She gave Gabe a plate with the same things as Cas but instead of a burger there was a burrito. "If you need anything just raise your hand and i'll come." Jo said with a smile on her face. "Thank you." Cas and Gabe said on the same time. Jo nodded and walked away to the back. Gabe Began eating his burrito and Cas just took a sip from his coke. "So why wouldn't I want to talk?" He moaned at the taste of his burrito. He swallowed while Cas was waiting impatiently. He knew Cas hated talking with your mouth full but it was really hard when he asked you a question when you just took a bite and looked at you with big eyes. He finally swallowed and said. "I don't know, you just seemed a little weird since this morning. Did something happen at that party yesterday?" He looked at him with worried eyes, could he know what happened? No he wouldn't ask me if he already knew. He had a whole discussion in his head, until Gabe pulled him out of his thoughts. "Cas, you okay?" He nodded, he was thinking of an answer that Gabe would believe. "Yeah i'm just still a little hungover, I got more drunk than I expected. And i'm still a little worked up from when I lost it." Gabe looked at him in disbelief. "Cas, I know you and I know that that isn't it." He was waiting for Cas to answer but he never did. "Please tell me what's going on." Cas sighed, he didn't want- no he couldn't tell him what happened. He knew Gabe would be okay with it if he was gay but he wasn't. If he told him he slept with Dean, he would never hear the end of it. He decided not to lie but just bend the truth a little. "I slept with someone," He sighed. "Someone I shouldn't have slept with."

Part 23

Gabe was silent, he didn't know what to say. "Who was it?" he blurted out without noticing his mouth was talking. "I can't tell you" Cas told while he was looking his hands. Gabriel nodded, "Okay, I get it. But why did you sleep with her? And why shouldn't you have?" Castiel's eyes widened at the word she, it wasn't she, he thought. "I was just drunk and I shouldn't have slept with her because..." He thought of a believable answer. "Uhmm... She was a..." again he was thinking. "She was a virgin. I shouldn't have taken her virginity." He knew that that couldn't have been the whole story so he decided to say the rest truthfully. Or you know as truthful as he could be without telling he slept with a guy. Gabe was still listening, worry was written all over his face. "I snuck out of her house this morning because I didn't want to face her but when I came home I realised I forgot my phone at her house. I had to get so I walked back to her house and just when I wanted to knock on the door she opened. I told her I forgot my phone. She let me in the house and we went to her room. Nobody else was home so that was nice." Gabe took another bite of his burrito and Cas wanted to take a bite of his burger but he had lost all his appetite. He continued. "We found my phone and I wanted to get out of the house before he... I mean she" He laughed nervous, Gabe looked at him wide eyed with suspicion. "Before 'SHE' asked me why I left this morning. She had my phone and she said that she would give it to me if I told her why I left this morning. I was irritated and hungover -And in the closet- so I told her I didn't want her and that last night was just one big mistake. I took my phone and I walked out of the door." Gabe looked at him, you could see he was interested in what happened. He knew that there was something else and that Cas didn't tell the whole truth, but he didn't know what really happened so he just assumed Cas didn't want to talk about it. Cas sighed. "I don't know why I was such an ass. I'm not like that normally. And now I just want to make it up to her and maybe be friends. But I don't have her number so I have to wake 'till monday." He had little smile. "And you know me, I don't have any patience."

Part 24

Gabe nodded and you could see that he was looking for a way to answer. "I know you okay?" Cas looked at him with confusion. 'What had this to do with what I just told him' he thought. He nodded. "I know that you didn't tell me something. What didn't you tell me Cas?" He just looked more confused. Gabe couldn't know right. I mean how could he know? "Wh- What... Uhm... What do you mean?" Gabe chuckled "You know what I mean." He winked. Cas didn't answer all he said was. "Can you please just forget I said anything?" He was looking at his hands now. "No, but I can forget the fact that you didn't tell me the whole story." Cas nodded gratefully. "And I know you don't take girl advice from someone who's gay but i'm gonna try to help you anyway. You say you went back to her house right?" Cas nodded and Gabe continued talking. "Why don't go back? I mean if you can't wait 'till monday, why don't go back tomorrow?" 'That actually really smart. Why didn't I think of that?' Cas was pulled out of his thoughts again. "Cas? Are you still listening?" He nodded. "Yeah, I mean I was just thinking. Can we talk about something else now?" Gabe looked confused but nodded. For the rest of dinner they talked about other stuff, such as movies, books and candy. It was 10 p.m. when they both paid and walked to the car, Gabe started engine and soon they were home. Cas got out of the car and thought before walking away from the house. "Hey! Where are you going!" Gabe shouted after him. Cas shouted back. "Taking your advice!" 

I honestly don't know if this is good.