Chapter 15

Part 43

Castiel woke up, he felt really happy. He figured it was from his dream, he doesn't remember the dream but he doesn't mind the feeling. This past few days had been hectic, with Dean and his brother. He looked at his clock next to his bed and read: 6:46 A.M. a few minutes before his alarm goes. He looked to his left and saw Anna still safe and sound a sleep. He got up and got some clean clothes, a well worn jeans, a shirt and a sweater. He walked out of his room slowly, making sure Anna doesn't wake up. He crossed the hall towards the bathroom and stripped out of his clothes. He took a quick shower, it was peaceful, just like his feeling this morning. He knew it wouldn't last though. As soon as his sibling woke up the house would be a mess. Gabe would be standing in the way of everything, Somehow annoying everyone, even though the aren't in the same room sometimes. Samandriel would check his homework for the 1000th time, making sure he got everything right. Samandriel hated disappointing people, so he checked his homework a few times. And because of that he would always have to hurry so he isn't late. Anna would complain about waking up too early and not having enough time to do her make-up. And last but not least, their father. He would let his children do whatever they wanted and left them alone. Yep, that was Castiel's morning. He loved his family but sometimes he wishes his family wouldn't be such a pain in the ass. He got out of the shower and wiped the damp of the mirror so he could himself. He dried himself and got into his clothes. He did his hair as good as he could, but whatever he did. It always looked messy, he didn't mind though. It was kinda his style. He walked downstairs and because he woke up early, the house was still quiet. He doesn't get a quiet breakfast often so he chose to cherish it.

Part 44

He walked into the kitchen and turned on the lights, he walked grabbed a bowl, cereal and milk. He poured the milk in the bowl and added some cereal. He sat down and was shocked when he heard something. He then remembered that more people live in this house. He figured one of his siblings woke up and went to take a shower. He grabbed his phone and opened instagram, he looked at some posts while he ate. It was quiet, but soon the quiet was disturbed by his big brother. Gabe walked in the kitchen, yawning and without a shirt. He probably just woke up and went to grab something to eat. "Heya, Cas. Why are you up so early?" He asked. Cas looked up from his phone and was now looking at his brother. "I could ask you the same thing. You normally don't wake up this early, you have nothing to do. So why are YOU up so early?" He said matter-of-factly. Gabe chuckled, he walked towards the sink and grabbed a glass out of the cabinet above it. He poured water in it and drank it before answering. "Touché, I don't know why i'm up so early. I just woke up. Now you." He said. "I guess I just woke up too." Gabe left the room and left cas alone again. Cas looked at the time and saw that it was 7.20. He wasn't feeling the hectic morning so he decided to leave and walk to school early. He might get some extra work done in the library. Or maybe one of his friends is early too. He grabbed his boots and put them on, he put his books in his bag, put his coat on and left a note that he was leaving for school so his siblings wouldn't be worried. When he didn't come home saturday night, his family was really worried and he didn't want to do that to them again. It was cold outside so he hugged his coat against himself and walked towards the school. The walk wasn't long, only 2 miles. He arrived at school 15 minutes later. A few students were there but none of his good friends. He knew a lot of people but he was only really friends with a few. He walked into the school and took a turn left into the library, nobody was there so just made some extra work.

Part 45

Cas lost track of time while working on his history paper. He didn't notice all of the other kids walking into the school and library. He didn't even notice a few people joining him at the table. He was only pulled from his thoughts when the 5 minute warning bell rang. Shit. He still needed to go to his locked and grab his books. He got all of his stuff and quickly put them into his bag. He almost ran out of the library. He was in luck because his locked wasn't far from it. He walked towards it and opened it. He grabbed his books. Creative writing, Math, Chemistry and French. First he had homeroom so he didn't really have to worry about being late. Ms. Mills loved him. He made his way to the room and walked in. He wasn't too late, he was just in time. When he walked in the bell rang again. "Just in time Castiel." she said with a smile. "Just like always, ms Mills." He said and began walking to his regular seat. He noticed something he hadn't noticed this whole year: Dean is in this class. Crap! He was friends with the guy, sure. But he couldn't stop thinking about the guy. And not normal things, things like how green his eyes are, or how his freckled dance on his nose or how soft and kissable his lips seem. Or how when he laughs his whole body laughs with him. That's what Cas thought about and he needed it to stop. He just needed to forget about the night and just focus on being friends with the guy. Because no matter how attractive the guy is, his personality is just as awesome and beautiful. Wait what! Don't think that. Cas shook the thought away and smiled at Dean. He looked up and smiled back. What a beautiful smile. Cas thought. He suppressed the thought and kept on walking to his regular seat in the back. This way he wouldn't get distracted by the piercing green eyes, who just begged to be locked with his own eyes. No this is not what Cas wants. He want to focus on ms. Mills. He turned his gaze away from Dean and looked at ms. Mills. He tried to listen but his mind was could only think of one thing: Green. 

A/N Omg! I just saw that this story has more that 1100 reads!! Thank you all so much. I'll try to update more when school starts tomorrow but it will be less than 1 chapter a day. In the weekend i'll update more. Thank you all again! <3