Chapter 22

Part 64

"But what I am not going to do is watch while you go and ruin your life. You don't have to be with me but Please. " Dean begged. "Please accept yourself. Because if you don't, you'll wake up 30 years later, married to some girl and you have some kids. Everything you want now. But you'll see that you aren't happy. But if you accept yourself, you'll be with some great guy, it doesn't have to be me. But you'll be happy and sure people will judge but you'll be honest to yourself and after highschool you 2 can get married and later adopt kids. In case you didn't know, adopted kids are as much yours as kids who have your DNA. " Cas looked at Dean. He was shocked to say the least. "What about Gabe? I know you 2 are together." He said. Dean chuckled slightly. "No we aren't, we haven't talked about it but I know we aren't. I think he's in love with Sammy. And to be honest they would be great together. Why are you asking?" He said. Anger was still inside of him. "Because I want all that." Dean turned to look at him. "What? Accepting yourself or having a wife?" Cas smiled slightly, for like the first time in... Ever. "Being with you." Dean was speechless. Cas stepped in the forward, stepping into Dean's personal space. The hurt in his forearm was long forgotten. "I want to. Be. With. You." He said pausing after every word. "I want to be with-" Dean was cut of by Cas's mouth on his. First he was surprised but after realizing what was happening he kissed back. It felt like electric. Cas's mouth fit perfectly on his and he loved the taste of Cas. It was like a drug, he couldn't get enough. Cas's arm found his way around Dean's neck and Dean wrapped his arms around Cas back, pressing them closer together.

Part 65

The stood like that for what felt like forever but after a while, they parted because they had to breath. Dean wanted more, no. He needed more. But he knew that had to take it slow, they started wrong and now they had to take it slow. "Cas?" Dean said, he needed to know this. "Did you mean it? Do you accept yourself?" Cas stepped back a little. He still stood in Dean's personal place but Dean still missed the warmth. "Yeah, i'm gay. And I like you very much." Dean smiled but he still had one question. "Do you promise to stop cutting yourself?" Cas stepped closer again and pressed his lips on Dean's for 2 seconds before stepping back again. "I promise. I never did it. And I never felt like doing it. But I couldn't breath, I didn't know what I wanted. But now I know." dean smiled and stepped towards Cas, instead of kissing him he hugged him. "I didn't push you to this right?" He didn't want Cas to hate him later because he forced him out of the closet. "No, it's my choice. I want to be with you. Do you want to be with me?" He asked. "Yeah, I would love to. But first we have to clean this mess up. " Cas nodded and began cleaning. As soon as everything was clean again they walked out of the bathroom. "Dean," Cas called, pulling dean into the bathroom again. "Can we please don't say anything yet?" Dean nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Sure but Cas?" Cas looked at him with those bright eyes again and it made Dean's heart skip a beat. "Yeah Dean?" He said. "We'll take it slow but I don't want to hide it forever. I have had those times and I don't want you or me to be embarrassed to be who we are." Cas sighed and smiled. "I know, and we won't. I just need to get used to this." He waved his hands between him and Dean. "Okay." he just said. They shared one last kiss before parting ways. Dean still needed to talk to Gabe.

Part 66

Dean looked back at Cas but he was already walking into his room. He stopped before Gabe's bedroom door. This was really happening, he really kissed Cas. He touched his lips with 2 tender fingers, he could still feel Cas's lips there. He put his hands down and walked through the door. "Hey what took you so long?" Gabe said, not looking up from his game. Him and Sam were playing some kind of game on the computer. "Gabe." Dean said, still standing in the doorway. Gabe turned to look at Dean, probably hearing it was serious. "Can I talk to you?" Gabe and Sam looked confused but Gabe stood up and left the room. "What do you want to talk about?" Gabe said, still confused about Dean's sudden desire to talk. "I... Uh... Wanted to talk to you about that... Uhm... Kiss- " Gabe interrupted him. "Dean, I... I don't want anything with you. I mean, I want to be your friend but nothing more. Sorry if you can't be my friend." Dean chuckled. "Okay, thank god." Gabe only looked more confused. "I want to be your friend but I kinda like Cas. A lot. And I see the way you look at Sam." Dean said with a wink. "Wait! You like Cas? Like my little brother Cassie?" Gabe said. "Yeah, like you like my little brother Sammy." Dean said. "I know but I hate to break to you but Cas isn't gay." Gabe responded. That was when Dean realised. Shit he promised not to say anything. Well done Winchester. "Well, he is. We're together. But you can't tell ANYONE Gabe. I mean it. I wasn't even supposed to say it to you." Gabe's shock was still on his face but he managed to nod. "Yeah, okay. I'm glad for you two. And about Sammy, do you think he likes me?" Gabe said. A little embarrassed to ask. "Yeah, I really think he does. Let's make a deal. You go to Sam now and I go to Cas okay? And we won't bother each other. Deal?" Dean said with raised eyebrows. Gabe sighed. "Okay deal." Dean pulled him into a hug and Gabe gladly returned it. The broke apart and Dean went to Cas's room and Gabe went to his. 

A/N Thank you so much for 5000 reads. I love you all. And I try to update at least once a day but sometimes I can't because of school. But sometimes I'll update twice a day. It all depends on how much time I have. Again thank you all for 5000 reads. I can't believe it! <3

-Glora