Chapter 25

Part 73

Somewhere on their way to Gabe's room Cas had grabbed Dean's hand and intertwined their fingers. They stopped and Dean saw Cas hyperventilate. "Hey, hey" Dean shushed. Cas was shaking and tears threatened to leave his eyes. Dean threw his arms around and hugged him close. He could feel Cas relax under his arm, after a while, Cas hugged him back. "It's okay to be nervous, but remember: This is your family. Family loves you, and everyone who doesn't love you, doesn't matter." Dean said. They pulled away and Dean wiped his thumb across Cas's cheek, wiping away all the tears. Cas shot Dean a small smile and looked at his eyes, Dean looked back and their eyes locker for what felt like forever but also like they tore their gaze away way too early. "You okay?" Dean asked. "We should really head in, they deserve answers." Cas stated. He reached for the doorknob but when he reached it, he couldn't get himself to turn it. Dean let his hand rest on Cas's end together they turned the doorknob, like it couldn't be done by one man. When they walked in, they say Sam and Gabe sitting on Gabe's bed. Cross legged, facing each other, like they were talking. Which they probably were. "Cas. " Sam breathed, jumping of the bed but sitting back down once he realised what he was doing. "Sam, Gabe. I understand you have questions?" Cas said, keeping his voice as casual as possible. Cas still didn't let go of Dean's hand and he wasn't planning on it any time soon. They sat down next to each other on the bed and were now sitting cross legged facing Sam and Gabe. "So Cas. Gay?" Gabe smirked. "Anna will love this." Gabe continued. Cas sighed. "Gabe, can you please be serious. It wasn't easy for me to 'come out' or whatever." He said. Dean nodded in agreement. "Yeah, of course Cas." Gabe said, smirk replaced by a small smile. "Before I begin let me tell you that, yes I had troubles with accepting myself and I still have troubles. I couldn't have done it without Dean so thank you Dean." Cas said, turning to Dean and giving him a small kiss on the lips. Dean was surprised but happily returned the favor. Dean could feel his heart then and there grow ten times.

Part 74

Gabe sighed and put his hands between the pair. "Okay quit the fluffy pluffy. I need answers. And so does Sasquatch because 2 hours ago he thought that me and Dean were together." Gabe said, putting an arm around Sam. Sam nodded in agreement. "Okay, so last week, friday. At the party me and Dean... We... We you know...-" Cas began, not figuring out his words. Gabe interrupted him. "Okay! Okay! When we said we needed answers we didn't say we needed all the details. So you and Dean did you know? It?" Gabe said with a smirk. Dean looked away in embarrassment and Cas coughed awkwardly. "Yeah... We did" Cas said, still looking awkward. Dean didn't say anything, he just held his hand and that was all Cas could hope for. "I didn't think I was, you know... Gay. So I told him to forget it. After a while the feeling still didn't go away. And you know the rest." Cas said. He made it clear that he didn't want to go into details. "So you and Dean are like a thing now?" Sam said, speaking for the first time since Cas said something. Dean coughed, letting Cas know he'll tell them. "We don't know, we're... just taking it slow, I guess?" Dean said. Cas would lie if he said it was the best feeling ever, coming out. Because it really wasn't, it just made things more complicated. All of the sudden, his biggest fear wasn't private anymore, Dean knew his fears. But he would also lie if he said he didn't feel some kind of relief. Sure he was scared out of his mind. But it was a 'good' kind of fear. If there is such a thing. He was just glad he didn't need to pretend anymore. He just felt 'good' right now. And maybe, just maybe. He could sleep tonight. Really sleep. More than 3 hours. More than needed to survive, more than necessary. He didn't know why, but meeting Dean that night. Was the most complicated thing to ever happen to Cas. And it made him question everything he believed in, and he lost countless hours of sleep because of it but it was also the best thing to ever happen to Cas. "Hey you okay?" Dean asked, and just that tone of concern, that it what makes all the doubts disappear.

Part 75

Cas hugged Dean slightly and whispered a small "I'm fine" Dean nodded although he knew Cas wasn't really. It was as if Dean could read him, like just one look at Cas could give him all the answers. Dean suddenly stood up from the bed, pulling Cas from his far away thoughts. He held out his hand for Cas to take. He took it and they walked hand-in-hand out of the room. Once they were in Dean's room Dean spoke again. "Hey, you sure you okay?" Dean asked. "Yeah, i'm fine. I'm just tired. " He said with a small smile. "Right, I should probably go. You know, let you rest. You lost a lot of blood." He said, voice breaking at the words of blood." Cas stepped in front of Dean, leaving only a foot in between them. "I will never do that again. I promise. I don't know why I did it. It just seemed right and I was too tired to resist. I guess." He said. Placing a hand on Dean's chin, turning his head so he was looking in his eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful." He said, almost whispering. He could see a small blush on Dean's cheek and it made him chuckle. "You know I never thought I could make Dean Winchester blush." He said, only making the blush brighter. "Shut up, you never even knew I existed." Dean said, turning his head so he could force the blush away. "I did. I never knew you. But I knew óf you. I saw you sometimes, sometimes at school or sometimes outside with your brother. I saw how you were with him. You were always smiling. I guess I was kind of jealous of you. You seemed like you had it all together, you're not ashamed of who you are, you're just you and screw the rest. I wish I could think like that. Just screw the rest. I overthink everything, and it makes me do stupid things. You saw that today. And I don't know why but you're here, with me. So thank you." Cas said. Dean saw tears coming. "For what?" He asked. "For just being here. For not letting me ruin my life." He said. He didn't know how Dean crawled his way into Cas's heart so fast but he didn't fight the feelings anymore. Because in this exact moment, everything seemed perfect. In this moment, there was no fear, no doubt, just Dean. And it was perfect. "You know, we have to stop doing that." Dean chuckled. "Doing what?" Cas asked serious. "Having these chick-flick moments" He said. Cas chuckled. "I don't know you that long but I already know that you love those. " He said. And it was true, Dean Winchester, who wears leather jackets and who drives an impala 67. That Dean Winchester loves chick-flick moment. Especially if it was with Castiel Novak. 

A/N I don't exactly know what I did at the end but I hope you guys like this chapter. Again thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments. I love you all so much. <3

-Gloria