Chapter #10

Part 28

Cas looked guilty, he knew that Dean would ask this question but that didn't mean he had an answer. "I was drunk." He answered, he saw that Dean wasn't satisfied with this answer. "I don't remember anything. I'm sorry but I don't know why I did it. " Dean sighed, that wasn't what he hoped the answer would be and Cas knew it. "Okay," Dean began. "We can forget and try to be friends but I do have to say something." Cas nodded "Okay?" Dean looked around kitchen, he was looking for an excuse not to say something but he knew he had to. "I told Charlie." He said. Cas looked furious. He wanted to tell something but Dean cut him off before he could say anything. "I know you're mad and I get it. I promised not to tell anybody, but Charlie isn't anybody. She's my best friend and I know she won't tell anybody. I wouldn't have told her if I thought she would tell somebody. You have to trust me Cas. and I trust her. Our... I mean your secret it safe." Cas sighed, it's not that he didn't trust Charlie or Dean. He just didn't want people to think he's gay. "Okay, it's okay" He said. Dean's eyes lit up. "But can we stop talking about that night now?" Dean nodded and walked out of the kitchen. He walked to the stairs and then stood still, Cas probably didn't want to go to his room. He turned on his heels and walked towards the couch. They both sat down. "I'm not afraid of your room you know?" Cas said. Dean looked up and he knew what Cas was talking about. "I hoped you hadn't noticed that. I mean, I just thought you didn't want to go to my room because of yesterday." Cas laughed. "Yesterday didn't happen right?" Dean nodded, but he didn't want to forget yesterday because that was one hell of a night. But he had to if he wanted this friendship to work and he didn't know why but he wanted that.

Part 29

They stopped talking about that night and just talked about their interests like Dean's car and Cas's weird obsession of bee's. They talked for hours before falling asleep sitting on the couch. Dean woke up from the sound in the kitchen, when he woke up he was almost on top of Cas. Somehow Cas laid down and Dean laid beside him with his head on Cas's chest and his leg over Cas's. When he got up he noticed he was still shirtless. Cas was still asleep. He didn't wake him because he hadn't slept long. He looked at the clock and he saw it was 11:30 A.M. that was the normal time to wake up but normally he was asleep earlier, now he was still tired. He went to the kitchen to see who woke him. Sam stood at the stove, he making breakfast. "Hi Sam" Dean said and yawning still tired of last night. Sam smirked. "Hi sleepy head, Long night?" Dean was suddenly wide awake. "What? Cas? No! Cas and I aren't together. He's not gay." He said the last part a little sad but he hoped Sam wouldn't notice. "Then why are you shirtless." The smirk was still on his face. "Sam! We aren't together!" Dean shouted defensive. He just hoped Cas didn't wake up. Sam out both his hands up in a defensive way and turned on his heels to continue making breakfast. Dean walked out of the kitchen and into the livingroom where Cas was still sleeping. 'He looks so perfect and peaceful when he's sleeping. No don't think that! He's just a friend.' While he was still arguing with his brain he walked up the stairs to take a shower and put on some clothes. When he came down again Cas was still sleeping. It was 12:30 P.M. now. Man he sleeps long, he thought. He walked towards Cas and knelt before him and woke him up. "Go away, i'm sleeping." He said, his voice was grumpy and his eyes were still closed. He gave Dean a little push with his hands. Dean lost his stability for a second and had to take Cas's hands to stabilize himself and not fall over. Cas felt that and suddenly he was wide awake.

Part 30

Cas stared down at Dean's hands on his. Dean quickly stood up and said. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to wake you up," Cas sat up and looked at his watch. He motioned Dean to sit down next to him and he did. He smiled a little and Dean couldn't help but smile back. "It's okay Dean, we're friends right?" Dean nodded and watched as Cas stood up and walked towards the front door. He stood up too and walked behind Cas, when he stopped so did Dean. "I really gotta go, my brothers and sister are probably wondering where I am." Dean nodded and walked him out the door. "You sure you don't want breakfast?" Dean asked, Cas shook his head. "Thank you Dean, for forgiving me I mean. I'm glad we're friends now." Cas said, he turned around and walked of the front yard before Dean could say anything. Dean did manage to yell a fast goodbye before Cas was out of hearing range. Cas just waved at him. 'Damn he was one strange guy, BUT I like him, he seems like a good friend. You don't want to be more than friends? No I don't I have Gabe and he seem nice.' Dean had a whole discussion with himself and suddenly he was on his bed. He didn't even notice getting back into the house again. Dean decided to text Gabe because he still had to get over Cas. From Dean: Hey Gabe it's Dean. You gave me your number yesterday.

From Gabe: Hey Dean, what's up?

From Dean: I was just wondering if you wanted to do something today.

From Gabe: Are you asking me out?

From Dean: Yes?

From Gabe: Okay, i'll pick you up at six and we'll grab something to eat. What's your address?

From Dean: 113 Baker street (a/n don't know where this is or if this is real)

From Gabe: Okay i'll see you later ; )

Dean put his phone down. 'Omg, I have a date. This is my first official date. You do like him right? Yeah, I mean he seems nice.'