Chapter 11

Part 31

Castiel walked out of Dean's front yard and to his house. This time not full of shame, this time he was happy. He had made a new friend, 'a really hot friend' "No! Don't think that! You're not gay Cas!" He whispered/yelled at himself. He arrived at his house and stopped by the front door. He knew that the moment he walked through that door he had to answer all kinds of questions he didn't have answers for. But he knew he couldn't wait forever so he just walked into the door. He wanted to avoid everyone so instead of eating something he went straight upstairs to his room. He was glad when he reached his bed without seeing anyone. He laid down on his bed when he heard knocking. "Come in!" He yelled. Gabe came in and sat on the bed next to Cas. "Heya Cas, how was your night?" He said with a wink. Cas sighed and sat up with his back to the headboard. "We didn't do anything Gabe. We're just friends." Gabe laughed. "Whatever you say. I'm just saying that this is the first time you worked so hard on being friends with someone after a one night stand. Normally you just ignore them. Maybe you want something more." Cas felt anger and he didn't know why he was so angry. "I don't want anything more! I just want to be friends!" He didn't know why he yelled but he just needed Gabe to believe him. Gabe stood up with his hands up in defense. "Calm down. I get it, you don't want anything else. Just friends." Cas nodded "I'm sorry Gabe. I don't know why I yelled. I think i'm just tired." Gabe sat down again, Cas was glad he forgave him. "So do you have any more plans today?" Gabe asked. Cas shook his head. "Nah, i'm just gonna watch some movies. You?" Gabe smiled. "Yes, I have a date."

Part 32

Cas's eyes widened. "Really? I'm happy for you Gabe. You deserve it." Cas said while he gave Gabe a little hug. "Thank you Cas. I'm gonna watch a movie before I have to pick him up. Bye Cassie." Cas waved at him and watched as Gabe left the room. He was happy for Gabe, he really was. He just hoped that he was that happy. Instead he is just confused. He decided to watch a movie so he stood up and grabbed his laptop and sat back down on his bed. He logged into netflix and looked at all his choices. He decided to watch the amazing spider-man (A/N I don't know if that is on american Netflix but I just know it's on dutch Netflix.) He pressed the play button and the movie started. He was 10 minutes into the movie when someone knocked on the door. He sighed and pressed pause. "Come in!" He yelled. His twin sister walked in and sat down on his bed. "Hi Anna, what do you want?" She laughed. "I don't want anything Cassie. I was just wondering where you were last night. Dad was very worried." Cas's mother left them when Cas was three. Chuck always said it was because she never actually wanted kids, and when she got a job offer out of the country she left in at night when everyone was sleeping. "I know i'm sorry, I should have called. I was at a friend's house." Anna looked at him with disbelief. "No you weren't, we a called all your friends." Cas sighed. "He's a new friend. I met him at that party friday. He seemed cool so I went over to his house yesterday. We were just talking and we fell asleep. I never planned on staying over." Anna nodded and grabbed Cas's laptop to look at what he was watching. "Cool the amazing spider-man. Watch together?" Cas nodded with a smile and made room so his sister could watch with him. He and his sister fought a lot but she was also his friend. Together they watched the movie.

Part 33

Dean didn't do much while he waited on Gabe. He did some homework, texted with Charlie about his date and surfed the web for a while. Soon it was 5:30 P.M. and Dean started getting ready for his date. He took a shower and put on some clean clothes. He didn't know where they were going so he decided on some basic jeans with a black t-shirt and a leather jacket. He got a text on 5:55 P.M. from Gabe saying he was on his way. Dean waited on his couch and played some games on his phone. When he heard a knock on the door he opened and Gabe stood there. Gabe had his usual smile on. "Hi Dean, ready?" Dean nodded "Hi Gabe, come in. I have to use the toilet real quick" Gabe laughed and nodded. "Okay, i'll wait here." Just when Dean wanted to leave Sam walked in the room. "Hi Sam, this is Gabriel. I'm going on a date with him. Gabriel this is my little brother Sam. Sam can you keep him company while I use the toilet?" Sam nodded, he didn't look up yet. When he did shock was written all over his face. 'Is that? No! This can't be happening! Dean is dating him?!' All these thought were going through his head. "Didn't think would date such a handsome guy huh?" Gabe said with a smirk. Sam felt his face heat up. "Uh, No. I didn't" He said, hoping he could get away with a joke. Luckily for Sam it did. Gabe laughed, and it was the most amazing thought Sam had ever heard. 'No don't think of him like that! He's dating your brother!' Sam was pulled out of his thoughts by Gabe. Come on Dean return I can't do this anymore. "So" Sam looked up. "Little brother huh?" Sam just looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Gabe just laughed again. "I mean that you are almost bigger than him. How much older is he?" Sam looked at the ground. Suddenly he felt so young and he didn't like it. "Dean is 2 years older"