Chapter Four

|Mónéy|

I watched out my bedroom window as Gwen and CJ got into her red 2017 Mercedes Benz that DJ had brought her for her birthday. He also purchased her a new house but she refused to move out this hell hole, she claims that her mother and she had too many memories in here to leave. Ain't no memories in the world will make me stay here.

My mother is a difficult woman but she wasn't always like this.When it was just me, her, and DJ life was good as fuck, my mother took care of us and made sure we had everything after my dad left. After she met that punk ass nigga Chauncey that's when everything took a turn for the worst. Instead of investing her money in me and DJ she'd go out and buy Chauncey stuff. I hated that nigga the moment I laid eyes on his punk ass.

I got up from the window and stripped out of my Sunday's best clothing and slipped into a pair of Neiman Marcus skin tight denim jeans with a white polo Ralph Lauren crop top and a pair of white air force ones. All of my clothes were designer thanks to DJ. One thing I could say about my bro was he'd never let me, CJ, my moms, or himself walk out the house with knock offs on, that was a big no no. Afterwards I placed my 24 inches of bundles into a neat ponytail . I ain't going lie and say my real hair is long because it ain't but that don't stop me from taking bitches niggas, shidd all I got to do is go get me a nice lil sew in then I'm straight.

After I was done getting glammed up I dialed Jamal's number to see if he wanted to hang out. His phone ring three times before his annoying ass voicemail came on; "Aye yo wadduhp.........Hello.......I can't hear you speak up........oh kool kool what ya doing...........Aha motherfucker this my fucking voicemail and if I ain't answer you ain't important unless you my mama and if so, ma I was sleep or on the toilet and as soon as I'm done I'll hit you up." I hung up and laughed at him as I laid on the bed.

A knock sounded on my door and in walked Remy's sensitive ass. I quickly sat up in bed and mug her as she walked in. She mugged me back before rolling her eyes and explaining herself.

"Um I don't remember telling you to come in," I stated. She just stood their staring at me before rolling her eyes again then going over to her things. I wanted to drag her by her hair but then I'd be wrong.

"I just came to get my shit Mónéy so just cool out."

"Cool out, who the fuck are you to tell me what to do Remy."

"Mónéy don't sit up here and judge me like you perfect or something cause ain't shit about you perfect. You just as throw'd off as me,"she said as she turned around and face me. I rolled my eyes at her and laid back down in the bed. All I wanted was for her to get her shit and get the fuck on.

She grabbed some clothes her, toothbrush, and a few other things before walking into my adjoining bathroom. I sat up in bed and sighed as I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I had to get out this house and away from these crazy ass people. I hate my mama right now for leaving me here with these crazy ass people and when she gets home she better not say shit to me.

Being around Chauncey made me real uncomfortable especially what happened last night. I don't know if he was drunk or what but what I do know is if he do it again I'm gone fuck him up and tell Gwen on his ass. I looked through my contacts and didn't see anyone I felt like dealing with until I came across his name. I decided to save it as an ice cube emoji, I thought it was cute and funny so yea. At first I was hesitant but then said fuck it and sent him a text;

Me: Hey Icy I need yur help can you cum by my place and pick me up plz.

Remy came out the bathroom spraying some stank perfume that almost made me gag, she usually would look like a thot but today she looked decent. She wore some high waisted acid wash jeans with a Pokémon Go shirt and some Prada thong sandals. She walked up to my bed and took a seat next to me.