Chapter Thirty-Nine

|Mónéy|

I couldn't help the laughter that was coming from my mouth as I watched Tiana argue with the girl at the counter. We were at Burger King and the girl had bought the wrong order, resulting in Tiana flashing out on her. Everyone in the restaurant had stopped eating and was now watching the crazy woman who was arguing with an employee.

"Ok bitch, you come up here throwing ketchup packets in my face for what exactly? If you would've spoke English instead of yelling at me then I would've understood what you said," the girl behind the counter yelled. Tiana stepped back and chuckled. I knew she was only doing that to keep from snapping the girl's neck.

"You know what, imma let that lil bitch comment slide. Next time imma come cross this counter and dislocate your fuckin' face bone hoe. Now read my fuckin' order out to me so you can see where, you fucked up at," Tiana demanded calmly. I sat down and ate my free burger and fries the other employee had brought over. They gave Tiana free food as well, she just wanted to get the business cleared about her order.

"You asked for a Big Mac meal, no onions with extra mayonnaise and ketchup. You wanted a Quarter Pounder with three patties and an extra side of fries," the girl said reading the screen while chewing her gum.

"Exactly. Yo ass gave me a Quarter Pounder with only two patties and one side of fries. If you can't get the order right then yo bumblebee looking ass don't need to be standing back there. Bitch 'round here looking like Caesar off The Planet Of The Apes," Tiana yelled before walking over to where I was sitting. I laughed as she sat across from me. The girl that was at the counter rolled her eyes and walked to the back.

"I swear I can't take your ass nowhere," I said before sucking my Sprite out of the straw. She grabbed some fries out the bag and stuffed them into her mouth.

"What I do," she asked with her mouth full. I shook my head and answer my ringing phone.

"Yea?"

"Mónéy?"

"Wassup Remy, it's me," I said recognizing her voice. I wished I would've looked at the screen to see who was calling before I answered. Remy was the last person I wanted to talk to. What happened between Jamal and I, only happened because I wanted him to lose interest in Remy. Well that shit had me feeling guilty and stupid.

"Well I was going to visit CJ today. I was calling to see if you wanted to tag along, considering your haven't seen him since you came home sad that day," she said into the phone. I looked at Tiana who was enjoying the fuck out of her burger before replying to Remy.

"Uh Remy I don't know if I can go see CJ. The last time I seen him was........, I just can't see him like that. Him just laying there lifeless, and not responding to anything I'm saying breaks me Remy," I informed her. I heard her sigh and the line went silent for a while.

"Ok Mónéy, I understand. How about after I'm done visiting him. I wanna catch up with you and discuss a few things," Remy stated. I rolled my eyes but agreed to meet up with her at Jamal's house. Afterwards we ended the call and Tiana and I spent the rest of our time eating McDonald's.

Just as we were getting ready to leave Tiana announced that she had to go to the bathroom. I coped an attitude, but I let her go anyways. I took a seat at the table we were sitting at and scanned around the restaurant. The door opened and a bunch of people walked in talking really loud. I watched as they walked up to the counter and the girl that was arguing with Tiana screamed with excitement.

"Oh my fucking God! You're famous, you- you're PnB Rock. I can't believe I'm really staring at you right now. You're everything, can I please have your autograph," the girl squealed. I raised my eyebrows and walked to the bathroom, where I found Tiana washing her hands. She looked at me and smiled before drying her hands.