Chapter Thirteen

|Icy|

"Are all your acquaintance on board sir," the fine ass female flight attendant asked. She lucky I had business to tend to, or I'd take her in that bathroom back there and fuck the life out of her. She was bad as fuck in her lil skimpy ass uniform.

"Uh nahh I got a few more people getting on board, but I'll let you know when to close them doors." She smirked and walked away. I watched as her ass bounced up and down in that skirt. I could tell she ain't have no panties on by the way her ass was jiggling out of control. I shook my head at my own self as I flicked through the channels of the TV that sat up on the ceiling of the plane.

Today was the day I had to go to Italy and tomorrow I had to attend this lil meeting, well big meeting but a nigga like me ain't sweating. I just got a good ass feeling that imma leave that bitch with a new plug. I leaned back in the seat of my private jet I purchased a few months back. This bitch was raw as fuck. The seats were comfortable and they vibrated when you wanted them to. It cost me an arm and a leg, but a nigga like me will grow another arm and another leg, so I wasn't tipping.

"Damn this fucker is nice. You should buy me one nigga." I looked up and saw Kree crazy ass. He had a bag of peanut in one hand and some Grey Goose in the other. I shook my head at his simple ass and went back to watching the game highlights.

"Mane I ready to get to Italy, fuck. I need to meet some foreign bitches, so I could get some foreign pussy." I chuckled at him but nodded my head. I had different type of females and I was ready to try me an Italian hoe for once.

"I feel you on that one, homie. I'm trynna find me a foreigner to fuck while I'm down hea' too." Just as those words left my mouth I heard click clacking on the floor of the plane.

"Fuck you need a foreigner fa when you got me. Nigga American pussy is the best pussy," Chanel said as she approached me. I looked her up and down and licked my lips. Chanel was an old friend of my who I once dated. We used to do everything together and she knew a lot about me. With a nigga like me and a bitch like Chanel, we were bound to break up. After we broke up though, we still did business together. That's the reasoning for her coming on this trip. Chanel was looking good as shit standing in front of me. She had on a tan one piece with an open trench coat and a pair of champagne colored pumps. She was always revealing her body parts. Her hair was wrapped in a silk Italian hairpiece.

"Damn Nel, wadduhp wit' you. You got ya legs all out and shit. I spy a camel toe too," Kree said. I chuckled as I eyed Chanel's camel toe as she stood in front of me.

"Whatever nigga," she said as she walked in front of me and sat in the seat next to me. Kree sat across from us, we just chill 'til the last person stepped on the plane.

"Aye y'all ugly ass niggas got room left fa a real nigga," a voice called out behind us. I turned in my seat to look at the nigga. It was my roll dawg and stepper Tech. That nigga was a straight clown, but don't let that fool you he'd take a nigga life with a thousand witness and miraculous beat the charge. His ass was like a Chief Keef, a real stepper.

"Ugly? Nigga yo Chief Keef looking ass need to take a look in the mirror," Kree called out. Tech flipped him the middle finger then took a seat on the other side of the plane, where he had a section to himself.

"Mane can we get this fucker off the ground already, I'm tired as shit," Chanel whined. I did a bird call to get the flight attendants attention. The fine one from earlier and a new one came and stood in front of us.

"Is there something I could do for you Mr. Williams," the fine one called out. I looked at her name tag then at her big ass titties that threatened to fall out of her tight ass shirt she was wearing, before speaking.