Chapter Sixty-Three

|Mónéy|

"Would you like a drink or something," the flight attendant asked as soon as I put my luggage up. I looked around the spacious plane before declining. Today was the day of the Italy trip and I honestly wasn't too happy about going. The only reason why I was even on this plane was because of that stupid ass promise I made to Tiana. Plus Remy and Jamal's little situation was too much for me to handle. All they did was argue about Mercedes and little shit. I thought I had issues, but they have way more than me.

"No I'm good, am I the only one on the plane," I asked. She looked around before nodding.

"I'm afraid so, is this your first time flying," she asked. I nodded my head. "Well don't worry, Mr. Williams will make it very joyous for you. I'm Mya by the way, one of the flight attendants," she introduced. I shook her hand before introducing myself.

"Mónéy."

"Well the pilot is up front getting everything set, so I'm going to go help him and his assistant out. Let me know if you need anything, it was nice meeting you," she said kindly. I nodded as I watched her walk away.

I pulled my phone out my crossover bag and dialed Danaë's number. Viviana had ran away from home and her parents filed a missing person report on her. She ran straight to Icy's place, which didn't surprised me. I wasn't really upset with Viviana, I was upset that she lied. I couldn't believe it when Danaë told me that she walked in on Viviana and Yoshi making out. That's probably why she was so upset with me, because Yoshi was all over me at Tiana's house.

Yoshi wasn't the best choice for my sister. Aside from his age, he was a little off, but I guess to each is own. At first I was pissed at the fact that Yoshi was messing with my minor sister, it made me think about Jamal's situation. But when Danaë explained to me that Viviana had lied about her age to him, I kinda understood the situation. Viviana was an compulsive liar and she did look older for her age. Danaë assured me that everything was cool and that Yoshi wanted nothing to do with my young ass sister.

"What," Danaë answered.

"Ew, good morning to you too grouchy pants. Is Viviana up for school, she's suppose to be up at this time or she'll be late," I explained as I took a seat in one of the comfortable plane seats.

"I'm getting up now. How's the trip going so far," she asked.

"I'm actually still on the plane. I honestly don't even know why I decided to come. There's already enough drama in my life and I feel like being around your brother would just cause ten times more," I admitted.

"That's great," Danaë mumbled. I raised my eyebrows and pulled the phone away from my ear to look at it. I could tell from the way that she was talking, that she was falling back to sleep.

"Are you even listening? You know what, don't worry about it, just make sure Viviana gets to school on time so you won't end up behind bars," I warned before hanging up. Kyle had been calling my phone nonstop looking for her. Each time he'd call, I'd send him to voicemail. Not because I was pissed off with him but because I didn't want to sell Viviana out. The little bitch was a habitual liar and a pain in the ass who needed a good ass whopping from her stick faced ass mama. My phone dinged, causing me to look down and open the message from Mona.

Mo.Na🤙🏼: Wyd? Have you been watching TMZ lately? 👀🤔

I rolled my eyes and decided not to reply back to her. When I saw the words TMZ, I already knew what she was getting at. Artist and Isis must've announced that they had a baby girl to his fan base. Getting over him was a hard process and I knew it was only going to get harder. Yesterday Remy was reading XXL magazine and out of all the niggas on the front cover, I looked up to see his ass smiling brightly.