Chapter Sixty-Seven

|Mónéy|

"So what you majoring in," Lorenzo asked as he wrapped his arm around me. I smiled uncomfortably and moved his arm. He was coming on way too strong and I didn't know how to take it. Niggas In American were never this thirsty.

"I'm majoring in a medical degree," I replied.

"Ah, so you trynna be a doctor, huh," he asked. I nodded my head and smiled proudly. It was hard deciding what I wanted to do with my life in the past but with CJ being in a coma, I realized that I wanted to heal people. Maybe even help heal him one day, if he's still hanging around when I accomplish everything.

"You ain't gotta be so damn mean girl. I was just asking you your name," Raffele groaned as he hunched over, holding his stomach.

"Lie again so I could punch you in the dick next! Yo ass was trynna touch my thigh. Do it again so I can fuck you up," Tiana growled.

"Raff, you better chill out," Lorenzo warned him. Tiana stood to her feet and walked towards me.

"Where's your bathroom at," she asked Lorenzo.

"There's one right down the hall," he informed her.

"C'mon Mónéy, we need to talk," she said. I didn't even complain this time. I just got up from the couch and followed my friend. When we got to the bathroom she pulled me in and locked the door behind us.

"What the hell," I mumbled as I watched her pace the floor.

"He knows Mónéy," she whined.

"Who knows what," I asked confused.

"Tech. He knows about Kree and I. God! How the fuck did he find out? Kree's bitch ass is dead, I'm killing him. Tech probably think I'm some hoe, who fucks her man's homie. Bitch what did I do," she panicked. I grabbed her wrist and stopped her from walking.

"Tee, breathe. Take a deep breathe," I said as I sat her down on the edge of the tub.

"I'm breathing, I'm breathing," she said.

"Ok so how do you know he knows," I asked, taking a seat on the toilet lid. She closed her eyes and poked her lip out like a child.

"Because he's acting weird. He's usually all over me and kissing my ass, just to get back in my good grace. Now he's not even talking to me. I know that punk ass nigga Kree ratted me out. I can't believe he lied to Tech," she said. I raised my eyebrows before questioning her.

"Lied? Lied about what," I asked confused.

"Kree and I didn't do anything. I had my phone on video the whole time but didn't know it. It simply shows me getting fucked up off a bottle of Jack Daniels and crying over Tech. I ended up vomiting all over myself so Kree gave me his shirt, that explains why I was wearing it when you came. After taking a few more shots, I passed out, resulting in Kree putting me to bed. I guess he got bored and watch television 'til he fell asleep beside me," she admitted. At first I was hesitant to believe her story but when she showed me the video I knew she was being honest. I was relieved and ecstatic for her.

"Thank God," I said.

"Don't thank him just yet, Tech still hasn't seen the video and I don't plan on showing it to him either," she pouted.

"And why not," I asked.

"Because I don't want this nigga to know how much I'm feeling him. Had my ass ugly crying for him and shit, hell no. We just gon' have to break up, because I'm not showing him this video. I don't care, I don't care," she stated. I threw my hands up in surrender before standing up.