Chapter Forty-Three

|Mónéy|

I walked into the house quietly, trying not to wake anybody up. It was ten o'clock at night and after hours of sitting in Jamal's driveway sleeping, I had finally decided to come home. As soon as I closed the door the lamp light came on, causing me to turn around slowly. I looked at Icy and saw that he looked pissed and stressed at the same time.

"Where the fuck you been at bitch," he asked calmly. I tilted my head to the side, looked behind me, opened the front door to see if somebody was out there, closed it back then looked to the ceiling to see if God had came down, looked to my left to see the right one he was talking to. I looked at him confused before looking around.

"Uhm, is there an invisible person in this room that I don't know about, because I know you not talking to me," I said. He frowned before shaking his head. I was confused as to why he was mad and why he was questioning my whereabouts.

"I see yo dumb ass got jokes, but I don't find shit funny. I been blowing yo phone up since one o'clock in the damn afternoon. My money and dope is gone, one of my most important traps was robbed today, and now I got 5'0 on my ass. I'm under a lot of stress, and you being missing in action, doesn't help at all. So imma ask you again where the fuck have you been at.......bitch," he asked before standing to his feet. I frowned my at him before throwing Danaë's car keys at him.

"I got yo bitch in my purse nigga, call me another and imma mace the fuck out of you. Now I'm sorry that yo stupid ass organization is falling apart, but I ain't sorry for not answering my phone. Y'all are some disrespectful motherfuckers, do I have bitch written across my forehead or something. No, I didn't think fucking so," I yelled. He rolled his eyes and picked up a bottle of liquor and took a swig from it.

"You need to shut the fuck up with all that noise. If you gon' be up in here screaming and shit, you can take yo ass right back where you came from. I got other shit to worry about," he said, as his words slurred. I remembered what Jamal had said, and thought now or never was the time to bring it up.

"Like what, the baby that Chanel is carrying," I asked leaning up against the door. He stopped drinking from his bottle and looked at me ashamed. I shook my head and chuckled. Deep down, I wanted him to say that wasn't true and that whoever told me that was lying. I didn't even care if he was lying or telling the truth, I just needed him to deny the whole thing. But he didn't, instead he just looked at me with regret.

"Damn. You know I think it's so funny how you can look me in my face and lie to me. Just lie to me without any ounce of guilt or remorse. People claim that I always play the victim but sometimes, I am the victim. Niggas like you, make bitches like me hurt. I don't even know why I'm surprised tho', I mean you are Icy, right," I asked. He squinted his eyes at me and nodded his head before speaking.

"You knew what you was getting into from the jump Mónéy. You already knew what it was hitting for when you came in my bedroom to get yo back blew out," he joked before finishing his bottle. I guess he was expecting me to laugh, but I didn't find any of this shit funny. I stared at him for a moment before walking up the stairs. I was beyond pissed and if I didn't get away from him, he was going to be on First 48.

I quickly walked into my bedroom and slid a suitcase from under my bed and started throwing clothes in it. Danaë had already texted me and let me know that she was at Tiana's house. She didn't tell me why, but I'm more than positive that it had something to do with that bitch ass nigga downstairs. I walked off to the bathroom and grabbed a few items that I needed before returning to the bedroom, to see Icy laying back on my bed with his eyes closed. I contemplated on if I should kill right now him or not.

"Mónéy wea' you goin', you know I was just saying shit. A nigga don't want yo fine ass to leave," he said with his eyes still closed. I ignored him and slid my bag from under him. The liquor had got to him and he was officially drunk. I had never been around him when he was drunk and I don't plan on staying, to see him cut up.