Chapter Forty-Four

|Danaë|

I wrapped a towel around my body before opening the bathroom door and peeking my head out. Tiana only had two bathrooms, one in her bedroom and the main bathroom. Since Kree and Tech slept over last night, I had to be sure that none of them were around, before I walked out the bathroom butt naked. Since I didn't see neither of them in sight, I stepped into the hallway and walked down the hall to the spare room that I was staying in.

Once I was safely inside I locked the door, before removing the towel. I walked over to the bed and lotion my body up. Last night all I did was cry, cry, and cry some more. I was pissed off and hurt at the same time. Icy didn't have the right to talk to me the way he talked to me, and Peanut, that nigga got a lot of nerve. But today would be the day, that I set all these niggas straight.

I quickly finished getting myself together before putting some clothes on. My attire consist of a tan shirt dress, with some some white converse and a pair of white ankle socks. Since I've been in New Orleans, I felt like I haven't been myself. I haven't been the fun, sexy Danaë. Instead I've been crybaby, chase behind a nigga Danaë. I pulled my shirt dress down as far as it would go. I didn't need Icy fussing at me for really nothing. Just as I was about to leave out Kree barged into the room and smiled as he looked me over.

"Damn Nae, you look good as fuck. I could have you for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. Fuck Peanut and Myles, you trynna run off and get married," he asked as he stepped inside my room and closed the door behind himself. I smacked my lips and laughed at him. Kree didn't care what came out his mouth. Sometimes I think, he says the first thing that comes to his mind.

"Boy shut up and get out," I laughed. He smirked and reached over to play in my hair. Tiana had flat ironed it for me last night and I had to admit, my shit was popping.

"Yo hair long as fuck. What you put in it," he asked as he ran his hand through my hair. I threw it over my shoulder and walked over to the mirror before answering him.

"Nothing really, I wash it a lot. Sometimes I do hot oil treatments and I get it silk pressed," I tell him. He nodded and continued to play in it.

"You think my nieces and nephews gon' have good hair like you and Peanut do. That nigga ugly as shit but I gotta give it to him, he got some good ass hair. How many motherfuckers y'all plan on having anyways," he asked. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to apply lipstick to my lips. I knew exactly what Kree was doing, and I wasn't interested in it. Peanut and I were over with. If he thought he was going to make me look like a hoe in front of everybody and think that I was going to be alright with it, then he had life and bullshit mixed up.

"I ain't having no damn kids, especially not for Anthony. I don't even like that boy like that," I said slapping his hands out my hair. He frowned before throwing his arm over my shoulder. I looked up at him and he leaned down kissing my forehead.

"You say that shit right now, but wait a couple years. I bet you and that nigga ain't gon' be able to go a day without seeing each other. Now c'mon let's get out this room before I forget who you is and start thinking with my dick," he warned. I removed his arm from around me before grabbing a long jean jacket and putting it on. Kree left out the room while I grabbed my phone and other stuff. I hope he wasn't right about Peanut and I. I couldn't even stand to hear his name, so I knew we were really a done deal.

"Danaë breakfast," I heard Tiana yell from the kitchen. I looked myself over before leaving the spare room and going to the kitchen. The smell of pancakes made my mouth water and my stomach jump with excitement.

"Owee, it smells good as hell in hea'. Tiana, you never told me you could cook," I said as I took a seat at the breakfast bar, next to Kree. He and Tech were sitting on side of each other straight grubbing.