Chapter Thirty

|Remy|

I walked up to the last person I wanted to see house and rung the doorbell. I was reluctant to be here but I needed to see Mónéy. I hadn't seen her in a while and I wanted to make sure she was alright. It didn't matter if she wanted to see me or not, I was still going to check on her. After sitting in Jamal's laundromat I got tired and decided to catch the bus to Icy's place. I was reluctant at first but I needed to speak to Mónéy.

After a minute had passed by I rang the doorbell two more times and waited. I figured no one was home so I turned to leave. As I was walking down the stoop I saw a car whip into the driveway. I knew it was Icy because the car was very luxurious looking. I smiled at the sight of it, the car not him. He let his window down and a bunch of smoke was released from it. I shook my head as I continued to head towards the bus stop.

"Damn Ice who that is. She got ass for days," I heard someone call out. I ignored them and continued walking towards the bus stop. I heard Icy blow his horn and call my name. At first I was skeptic to turn around but I did so anyways. I made my way back to his car just as he and someone else got out. When I made it close enough to him I saw that he was upset about something.

"Hi Icy," I stated casually. He mugged me before speaking.

"Fuck you doing back 'round my shit. I thought I told you the last time that I ain't want you nowhere near Mónéy or my house. Gimme a reason why I shouldn't blow yo fuckin' head off," he growled. I took few steps back. His friend leaned up against the car in amusement.
Not edited 👇
"Look I didn't come here to argue with you, I only came to check on Mónéy. I haven't seen her in a while and I would like to see her." Icy chuckled before walking up towards me. I grew nervous the closer he got. He was so close that I could smell his minty breath. I almost pissed in my pants when I felt his gun pressed in my side. My body tensed up and I suddenly felt light headed.

"Bitch if you think yo dog ass is about to see Mónéy, then you must be smoking rocks. You wanna fuck her life up like yours but that shit ain't finna happen on my watch. Now imma give you two fuckin' minutes to get yo dope fiend ass off my property." I wasted no time making my away from him. Icy wasn't nothing to be played with and I wasn't about to push none of his buttons.

Just as I was about to get out of dodge another car pulled up in the driveway right in front of me. I turned around and looked back at Icy. He was looking at the car trying to see who was in it, his mind was far from being on me. I stopped walking and looked at the car, only to see who would step out of it. The passenger door came opened and Mónéy stepped out. She looked so beautiful with her gray bundles flowing down her back. I smiled at her and ran up I her, pulling her into a hug.

"Oh my goodness Mónéy. I miss you so much! Geeezzzz you are so beautiful." I pulled back from her and noticed that she had been crying. I looked over her shoulder and saw a dude in the car. The first thing that came to my mind was that this nigga had harmed her.

"Are you ok Mónéy. Did someone hurt you? Why are you crying," I asked. I fired question after question at her. She just stood there and shut her eyes tight. That must've caught Icy's attention because he walked over towards Mónéy with his gun in his hand. He pushed me aside and pulled Mónéy by the arms.

"Aye Mónéy, you straight." He looked at the dude in the car and pointed his gun towards him. I grabbed Mónéy by the hand to move her away from the scene. She followed me with her eyes still closed but when she heard Icy's voice going off they popped opened and she turned around to see what all the commotion was about.

"Nigga he asked you who the fuck you was. When somebody ask you who you is you fuckin' answer them," Icy's friend yelled into the dude's face. Mónéy eyes grew wide and she pulled her hand away from me before running to the car. She grabbed Icy's arm in attempts to get him to lower his gun but he wouldn't budge.