Chapter Thirty-Eight

|Icy|

"Tyree Orlando Williams, you got five seconds to get out of that bed with that girl. If you don't wake your narrow ass up and go check on your child's mother, I'm going to cut your damn head off," my mother yelled causing me to jump up in bed. Mónéy who was laying on my chest with headphones in her ear didn't hear a thing. I looked towards the doorway and saw my moms and Danaë standing there.

"Damn ma, keep it down. You see her up here sleeping," I said as I slid from under Mónéy. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up. My mother was tapping her Louis Vuitton loafers on the floor as she watched me get out of Mónéy's bed. I don't even remember falling asleep in here. Danaë stood behind her smiling and shit.

"Don't tell me nothing about keeping it down. You need to go check on Chanel. I'll be downstairs preparing breakfast for your company," she said before storming down stairs. Danaë's weird ass was leaning in the doorway smiling and looking at me weirdly.

"Fuck is yo weird ass looking at," I asked as I walked towards her. I pushed her and closed Mónéy's bedroom door quietly. Danaë punched me in my back playfully and threw her set up on me.

"Don't put yo fuckin' hands on me asshole," she said rubbing her arm. I smacked my lips and grabbed her roughly pulling her towards her bedroom. She must've thought I had forgot about last night. That little slick ass comment Peanut made, was on my mind early this morning. If I had to, I was gon kill him and her. When we made it to her room, I roughly pushed her on the bed and stood in front of her.

"Icy what's wrong with you. Now I got a fucking bruise on my arm," she pouted and examined her arm.

"Fuck all'at, explain to me what Peanut was talking about last night. Did you fuck that nigga in a car Nae? You know what fuck that, did you fuck him period, and yo ass better not lie," I said trying not to get upset. She looked everywhere but at me. I knew her ass was about to tell me a lie.

"Icy what are you talking about. I swear on grandpa's grave, I didn't have sex with Peanut. I don't know who he was talking about, but it wasn't me Icy, I promise," she said. I looked into her eyes looking for a lie but I didn't see it. I sighed relieved and nodded my head.

"Iight, I guess I was tripping then but wassup wit' you and Myles. Ain't you and his sister Adrianna best friends," I asked as I took a seat in the computer chair. She smiled lightly before shrugged her shoulders. I frowned at her and looked her up and down. I hated the fact that my sister felt some type of way about any nigga. It was worse because it was a nigga that I did business with. I understood though, she was eighteen and I did promise her that when she gets, older she could choose one nigga to date for the rest of her life.

"Yea, we cool or whatever. As for Myles, I like him and I would really like to get to know him better," she stated.

"But just last week you had Peanut kissing all on yo neck and shit Nae. Look it's bad enough that you fuckin' wit' these dope boy. I don't need yo ass hopping back and forth between these niggas. That can cause major problems with my business. People might even call you a thot. I need you to slow yo roll and really think about what you want Nae, understood," I asked. She nodded her head with a smile on her face.

I shook my head as I stood to my feet. I had exactly an hour and a half left before I had to go to the doctor with Chanel. I wanted to go spend sometime with Mónéy but I didn't want to wake her. Last night was cool, and the crazy thing is we didn't even fuck. I've never been in the company of a female at night, and not fuck. Shit was very weird but it was different. I kinda like different.

"Don't you and your baby mama have somewhere to be this morning," Danaë reminded me. I grimaced at her before sticking my middle finger up at her. She did the same before walking out the room. I shook my head as I followed my little sister to Chanel's bedroom. Her door was cracked opened so Danaë just pushed it open and looked in. The look on her face scared the piss out of me. She had heartbreak and hurt written all over her. My mind immediately went to the worse as I pushed pass Danaë and walked into Chanel's room. I scrunched my face up at the sight before me.