Chapter Thirty-Four

|Icy|

"Icy! Icy! Icy, your phone's ringing please make it shut up," Mónéy complained as she pushed at my shoulder. I groaned and reached over her picking my phone up. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Toni. I smacked my lips and declined the call. Her ass was probably calling for some dick, or some shit. I grabbed Money's waist and pulled he back into me. Last night was crazy and I couldn't believe that shit even happened. I mean how could two people who can't stand one another, fuck the shit out of each like they in love.

I kissed her neck and closed my eyes, prepared to go to sleep but my phone rung again. Mónéy begun to squirm in my arms. I reached on the nightstand and quickly grabbed it and turned it off. When I turned back around to get back to Mónéy, she was no longer laying down. She was now getting dressed with an attitude.

"Damn ma, what's the rush," I asked as I watched her pull my shirt over her head. She ignored me and continued putting her clothes on. I got out of bed and walked over to where she was searching for her underwear. After a while she got tired of looking, so she threw her hands up in surrender and tried to walk out but I grabbed her hand.

"Icy let go of me, it too early for all this! Go tend to the hoes calling your phone. I'm going to bed," she semi yelled. I sighed and watched her walk away. Last night's events popped up in my head making my dick twitch. I punched the air and walked back to my bed. Fuck her, if she wants to act stupid for no reason then I don't give a fuck. I laid back down in bed and turned my phone back on.

Toni's ass was blowing my shit up. I was to tired to answer so I turned it on vibrate. I had too many hoes and they were starting to get out of line. I done gave Mónéy the D, and her ass probably done caught feelings. Toni probably thinking we back on that fuck buddy shit, and I got Chanel across the hall possibly pregnant and shit. I plan to deal with all this shit when I wake up.

____________

"I made a doctor's appointment and we're schedule to go to the OBGYN tomorrow morning. If you aren't free then just let me know I'll fi.....," I stepped out the shower naked making Chanel go silent and look at my dick. I smirked and grabbed a towel, while she held her mouth slightly opened. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to where my clothes were.

"Don't even worry 'bout that. I'm free of anything when it comes to my baby. If I ain't, daddy gon' clear his schedule so I can be able to," I stated as I let the towel fall to the ground. Chanel walked over and took a seat on the bed.

"Well don't jump to the conclusion just yet Icy. You might not have to clear your schedule because I might not be pregnant," she whined. I ignored her and got dressed as she talked a bunch of nonsense. I was just about to pull my boxers up when my bedroom door opened and Mónéy walked in. She looked at me, then at Chanel, then at my boxers that were now on the floor, before speaking. I thought shawty was about to flash out on both of us.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had company. I only came up here because Danaë and I were about to get something to eat and I wanted to know if you wanted us to bring you anything back," she asked casually. I stood there shocked while Chanel and Mónéy both stared at me. Why is she acting so calm about this. She just caught me with my pants down, with another bitch in here.

"Icy," Chanel called out causing me to look at her. "Do you want anything or nahh, the poor girl been standing up there waiting for you forever," she stated. I looked at Mónéy who kept her eyes on the floor. I sighed and pulled my boxers up before walking over to the nightstand and pulling two crisp hundred dollar bills out my wallet.

"I don't know what he's doing but I want a number eight with extra chesse, tomatoes, tartar sauce, extra mayonnaise, hold the onions. Oh yea lemme get a twenty piece chicken nugget with honey mustard and two apple pies please. Icy pay the girl," Chanel said as she looked at me. I was ten steps ahead of her hungry ass. I handled her the money and she smiled brightly before handing it to Mónéy. Once she got the money and memorized Chanel's order she looked at me then left. I can't say I didn't feel like shit because I did.