Chapter Fifty

|Icy|

"What's your sign," Yaki asked me as she watched me eat a bag of chips. I ignored her and walked towards the refrigerator. She was trying to see if Mónéy and I were a perfect match. The girl annoyed the hell out of me the whole time she'd been here. Kree sat across from her, eating a Grand Mac from McDonald's.

"You know Mónéy does the same exact thing. She's very stubborn. Statistics say that two people who share a common attitude, are a definite power couple," she informed me. I turned around and rolled my eyes at her. I looked at the duct tape that was on the fridge, and contemplated on whether I should shoot her or duct tape her mouth shut.

"Do you ever shut up," I asked annoyed. She looked at me offended and I shrugged my shoulders. Kree handed her a half of his burger, and she scrunched her face up and moved away from the table. She claimed she was a vegan or vegetarian or some shit like that. No wonder her titties look like mosquito bites.

"It ain't nothing but a piece of meat, just like you baby girl," Kree stated flirtatiously. Yaki rolled her eyes and walked towards me. She leaned up against the refrigerator next to me and started biting her lip. My eyes followed to where she was looking at, and I realized she was drooling over Kree eating his fries. I raised an eyebrow at her weird ass. This was her fifth time doing that.

"You a creepy motherfucker," I told her before walking over to Kree. When he saw me coming he quickly stuffed all his fries in his mouth, like he knew I was about to come get some. I shook my head at him before snatching the container out his hand. I looked into the box and saw four fries remaining.

"You fuckin' welcome nigga, and save her ass some fries," Kree said before walking out the kitchen. I threw the empty container at his head before following behind him.

"See that's why yo pepper neck ass don't get no hoes. You play too much bruh," I told him as we took a seat on the couch. He looked at me and smirked as he continued chewing with his mouth wide open.

"I don't give a fuck about no hoes. I ain't checking for none anyways. I'm a one woman, man nigga," he said. Yaki walked in with an apple and a bottle of water in her hand. She looked at Kree and I before plopping down right in between us. I mugged her while Kree moved closer to her.

"Damn, you wanna be all up under a nigga huh? I knew you was feeling ya boy," Kree stated cockily as he placed his hand on her thigh. Yaki's cheek turned red and she quickly pushed Kree's hand away.

"I'm not that kind of girl," she admitted.

"I can tell, you fine and all but you look lame ass hell. You probably never even been kissed before, huh," Kree asked. Yaki rolled her eyes at him.

"Actually I have been kissed. I can admit that I'm a lame though. I don't party, I don't twerk on guys, I don't stay out late. But I do stay up late, I do read, I do smoke weed, I do vibe to music, and I do think. People might say I'm antisocial, nonchalant, hell they might even say I'm crazy. I'm real rude, I'm stubborn, and a little lazy. Do I care? No. Will I change? Nope," she explains. Kree blushed a little before nodding his head.

"I like you man. You a pretty girl, with a pretty heart and mind. Yo vibes even pretty. You very fuckin rare," Kree admitted. I shook my head and pulled my phone out. This lovey dovey shit, had me thinking about Mónéy's stubborn ass. She didn't want to give a nigga a kiss earlier. Then them fucking masseuses came and fucked the whole plan up. She was supposed to give me some Caprisun pouch head.

"You smoke," Kree asked.

"Is that your way of asking me out," Yaki asked. Kree nodded his head.