Chapter 9

~~ Author's Note ~~

So there's a specific song to this chapter, later on when Harry performs. It's "Lolly" by Bei Maejor ft. Juicy J & Justin Bieber so if you want the full affect I recommend listening to it while you read!! Also sorry for not updating yesterday but my wifi went out for a couple of hours so yeah. Hope you enjoy!!

Louis' POV:

"Fuck." I grab another ball from my bag and kick again, cursing again when it doesn't hit the top of the goal post as I aimed for.

"Just give up Louis and let's go home."

I pull out another ball and put it at my feet. Grass flies up under my cleats and the black and white ball soars towards Will, who's sitting in the middle of the field clueless. The ball smacks him in the back of the head.

"The hell Louis???" He picks it up and throws it back at me. I slide under it and it flies back to him with a simple hit from my head. He dodges it and crosses his arms.

"That's it. I'm leaving whether you're coming or not."

I grumble. "No. Just hold on let me try to hit the post again." I chase after the ball he ignored and toss it around with my feet, switching back and forth with my left and right foot.

"Louis. Don't be pig headed." He stops though and turns towards me, his mouth pressed in a tight line.

I stick my tongue out at him. "Gonna have to catch me."

He acts as if he has no interest in my challenge but then takes off running at me. He's much faster than me, but I have a head start.

I laugh and run up into the stands. "William is a doo-doo head and he sniffs peanut butter in his spare time!" I shout, no one can hear us. We're the only people in the stadium.

I can hear his laughter from my lead in front of him.

I make the mistake of turning around to look at him and he's tackling me before I can even scream in disagreement.

"Who's the doo-doo head??" He presses, licking his finger and shoving it into my ear.

"You are." I manage to speak as he pins me down.

"I'm afraid that you're just going to have to walk home then since your ride is a doo-doo head." He let's go of me and walks away.

I hop on his back. Will shakes and tries throwing me off but I'm latched on tightly.

"Who's the older brother here?"

I smile even though he can't see my face. "Me. And it is the younger brother's responsibility of carrying the elderly to the car."

He tries turning his face towards me, his eyebrow raised. "You hate when I call you old."

I let him carry me back down to the field and then I hop off of him and grab my bag. "It's alright when I do it. If you call me old again though I'll put your hand in warm water while you're asleep and make you wet the bed."

He tosses me a ball one by one and I tuck them in my bag, zipping it when it's full and the fields empty.

Will claps his hands together. "Alright then. I've got to go to work and you've got to go be annoying somewhere else."

"Alright I'll pick you up when you get off yeah?"

Will nods. "What are you going to do while I'm gone?"

"Eh... I dunno I may clean up around my apartment, it's getting messy."

He believes my lie and gives another nod before shutting the car door and heading inside the building.