Chapter 67

Harry's POV:

I don't get the cloth again. 

I want it, though. So much. I don't want to be awake when this storm of emotion collapses on top of me. I don't want to be conscious if Louis is cheating on me with Nick. I don't want to face the fact that Louis may not love me.

Every kiss, every touch, every 'I love you' whispered under the covers could have been fake.

And now that I'm out of the picture Louis' head is clear and free of any cluttering thoughts I caused, he must have realized that what we had wasn't real.

Have. Had. Whatever.

All that I know for certain is that I'm in hell. Hell isn't a mythical place talked about in stories and books it's Nick Grimshaw's beach house.

Jeremy left a while ago, probably to get Louis. I don't know if he's going to bring him here, and I can't find myself to care. I can't find a thought I can hold onto at the moment for more than a few seconds. 

History. Him and Nick have a lot more of it. And of course it's not okay with me, but do I even have a say so in this? 

I'm hanging my head feeling sorry for myself and trying to add moisture to my tongue - my hosts haven't been kind enough to give me food or water - when the door floods the room with light. I cringe away from the brightness, my eyes having enough time to get accustomed to the pitch black (Jeremy turned the light off when he left).

Nick trots down the steps with a wicked grin on his face. I tense against my restraints and wince.

Nick stops right in front of me, the grin still plastered on his skin. It makes me sick.

"Hello, Harry." 

"I can only go three days without water. I'll need some if you want me to live," I remind him. I try focusing on the pain in my wrists and ankles.

Nick raises an eyebrow. He seems to think things through, as if determining if he actually wants me alive.

"Alright. But not now. I have to get ready for Louis' arrival. We are going on a date, first one in ages." 

Louis is going to be here. The thought of him settles me, and I try to latch onto it even as the video runs in the background of my mind. 

Nick practically growls when I ignore him.

"You're more trouble than you're worth. Especially since I have Louis now." My stomach lurches.

"He confessed his love for you, huh?" I'm surprised with the level of sarcasm in my voice. I ache all over and I'm hungry and thirsty and everything hurts mentally and physically.

Nick smiles proudly.

"Jealous, Harry?" I'm silent, not for the loss of words but for the lack of energy to voice them. I long to get out of this place.

Nick doesn't wait for me to respond, but instead turns on his heels and leaves the room in a blur. I close my eyes, but it doesn't make a difference. The darkness has already settled in my chest.

Louis' POV:

I've called Jeremy's phone time and time again, trying to get him to come earlier than he said he would. I can't wait all night for fuck's sake. I never get a response, so I instead wait in my car with a steaming cup of coffee and beg the sun to hurry up and rise already.

It's pure torture, waiting and waiting while Harry is so close. I don't want to think about all of the horrible things Nick could be doing to Harry's head.