Chapter 11

Louis' POV:

"You came here on this?" He's crazy.

Harry sits down on the black motorcycle and laughs. He seems more... himself ever since I agreed to go with him.

What am I talking about? I don't even know him.

"Am I going to sit on the back?" Normally having my body pressed against Harry's would excite me, but I've never ridden a motorcycle before.

I gulp. Harry smiles slightly.

"Are you scared Louis?" Teasing is evident in his words. His lips pull back into a crooked grin.

"Lou. I... uh...liked it better when you called me Lou. Louis is so... twenty one years old. It's ancient." I laugh. "I don't know what I'm even saying."

Harry surprises me by taking my hand and pulling me towards where he sits on his bike.

"Go ahead and climb on then."

I grip Harry's shoulders and hitch my leg over his leather seat. His hand guides me and leaves tingling skin in its wake.

"Where do I put my feet?"

"Right.... here." Harry holds my ankles and sets them down on special tiny rails behind his feet.

"Are you alright?" He turns his head to me. I resist the urge to snog him right here.

I nod, not trusting my voice.

It's driving me crazy that we aren't talking about how I sucked his dick in his car last night. This back and forth flirting is going to make me insane.

"Can I...." I wrap my hands around him and he trembles. I'm probably cold. Yeah that's it.

His voice shakes, probably from the cold. "Yeah, that's fine."

I push back the dirty thoughts as my hip is fit snug against his bum, my chest on his back and my arms around him. I praise myself for wanking earlier. I hold back a fit of laughter. Having a hard on this close would probably brought up an interesting conversation.

I feel his body tense and then relax. "Alright then. Let's go."

Harry's POV:

I have a hard time controlling my body when Louis is pressed against me. I swear he's doing this to me on purpose.

I withhold my trembles but he makes it difficult, especially when he nuzzles his head into my jacket to escape the cold.

We race down the roads and I am torn between driving slow or fast. Driving fast would mean Louis getting colder and snuggling even further to me but it would also make the ride end quicker.

I slow down, as good as it feels to be close to him I want to be as warm as possible.

I pull into a small coffee shop. It is so small that it does not have its own parking lot and instead has a few spaces built off of the sidewalk. I pass by it every day to work and have been interested in it.

Louis climbs off first, his hands using my shoulders as leverage. Goosebumps rise on my arm and it's not from the cold.

I put the bike's kick stand down and pull my leg off and over the seat.

Louis crosses his arms and shakes violently. He's not even wearing a jacket. Just a grey t-shirt that has lyrics on it. 'Love will tear us apart and set us free.'

"Here," I shrug off my jacket. He needs it more than me. He shakes his head and refuses at first but then takes it, pulling his arms through the large sleeves. It's so big on him.