Chapter 69

Harry's POV:

Everything is a blur. From the moment the police arrive, to the hospital, to Louis' soft words in my ear the entire process. I watch vaguely as I'm laid onto a white bed in a white room. Louis must have called Aaron because I remember hearing his voice somewhere between getting in the hospital, maybe in the parking lot?

Their voices disappear in my memory as I'm wheeled into my room. It's family only, so I'm on my own.

And I'm not even sure that I want visitors right now.

My eyes are closed as the voices of doctors and nurses float around the room, that is until the door is opened and a different voice joins the mix.

I'd recognize that voice anywhere. I recognize it even apart from the bustle of the workers.

It's calling my name over and over. I try blocking it out but I can't, even as it gets loud enough to be at the foot of my bed.

I finally open my eyes. I don't do it slowly, I do it all at once to get rid of the confusion. 

I was right, so at least I'm not delusional. My body is being messed with and jabbed with needles and my wrist is being taken care of with great care, but none of that is enough to distract me from the face of my uncle staring down at me.

~~ Author's Note ~~

Teehee it's chapter 69 guys you know what that means