Chapter 43

Finding an empty room is harder than it should be, many couples having the same idea that I am. Harry doesn't say anything as I finally find a room free of intertwined teenagers, pulling him inside and shutting the door.

"What are you-"

I press my lips to his, the taste of the alcohol still fresh. I tug at his shirt and push his chest until the back of his legs hit the bed and he falls down on his back. His eyes are wide.

I climb on top of him so that I'm straddling his waist. My hand travels down to his crotch and I squeeze, earning a deep groan from within his chest. He finally gets the idea and deepens the kiss, rearranging us so that I'm leaning against the front of his thighs and his chest is lined with mine.

His hands fist my hair and I bite his bottom lip harshly. I lower my hips so that we are rubbing against one another.

Harry gasps as I run my hands under his shirt, my cold hands clashing with his hot skin. I'm aware of the slight pain from my lip ring but that doesn't matter right now. Nothing matters except getting as close to Harry as possible while I can.

I break the kiss so that I can toss my shirt to the floor. I try not to think about everything else that has happened on this bed.

I close my eyes and search for Harry's lips again, only to hit the side of his face. When I open my eyes Harry is looking at me with eyes that resemble that of a deer caught in a car's headlights.

"No..." He shakes his head and lightly sets me off of him. I frown as he puts his head in his hands.

"Harr-"

"Do you not remember what happened just a few hours ago? And that wasn't even all the way!" Only Harry could sound sorry while he's purposefully turning me down.

I sigh. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I try not to pout as I pick up my shirt off of the ground and slide it over my head again.

Harry wipes his lips with the back of his hand and sighs also.

"Sorry," he murmurs.

I laugh nervously. "It's not your place to apologize. You didn't pounce on me and try stealing my virtue."

Harry shuffles down the blankets and dangles his feet off of the bed. Well, his legs would have been dangling if they weren't so long that they touch the ground.

"I thought you understood," Harry mutters accusingly. I frown.

"I do." Don't I?

"Really Louis? Because personally I don't want to loose my virginity in a smelly college frat house with someone that I barely know." Even though we do barely know each other, I feel insulted.

His voice is laced with anger. "Where were you when you were upstairs?"

I can answer this question. "Talking to Aaron about him and Will." I hope that he doesn't pry anymore.

He doesn't.

Harry takes my silence the wrong way, thinking that I'm ashamed and not dreading the future like I really am.

He takes my hand and I look at the ground.

"Just give me time okay?" How ironic that he asks me for the very thing I don't have to give.

"Can we just go home?" I really don't care if it's my home or Harry's home.

Harry lets go of my hand.

"Yeah I'll drop you off. I need to be at the gym early tomorrow and I don't want to wake you." I see through his lie but stay silent, nodding. I know that I've gone too far in the past twenty four hours with him. He needs space, and perhaps that's best for the both of us.