Chapter 42

Harry's POV:

Aaron's frat house looks nothing like I would expect a person majoring in plant's frat house would look like. There's red plastic cups thrown randomly around the yard and I see even more as Louis and I enter the large building.

I decided to go after Louis announced that he was still planning on going. It's ironic, I think, how I was the one that wanted to go in the beginning and now Louis is the one pulling me along. I was reluctant to come after my last experience with alcohol but just because there will be drinks doesn't mean that I will have to drink any.

Louis didn't touch me at all after breakfast, and to be honest I'm thankful for the space. It's like sleeping, a few blowjobs are naps that leave you longing for more almost immediately after. But going further is like a long slumber, I don't feel the need to do anything with him.

I am instantly blinded by the darkness, and then the flashing lights as they hit me. They must be serious college party people. The only parties that I have been to had a few people drunk on couches.

Now I can't see any items of furniture under the swarm of people all around me. I'm constantly bumped into as I struggle to follow Louis through the darkness. I am occasionally flashed with the lights scanning the floors and walls, momentarily loosing my sight of Louis.

The music is so loud that I can barely comprehend the lyrics. I can hear the bass though, which is probably the intention of the DJ.

I think of Nick. His music is better than this, and it's not so obnoxious either.

I'm slammed into by a girl. That's all I can tell about her, that she is a girl. Age and hair color are lost in the darkness.

It's a particularly hard shove, and while I know she didn't mean it I am still insulted somehow.

"Sorr- Oh. Hello." I regain my footing and then feel a hand on my arm. I pull away out of instinct.

"It's fine." I turn around to walk away only to be met by another pair of eyes.

"Look at this one Megan."

The girl that ran into me - Megan - slides in beside her.

"Cute isn't he." I shift my stance uncomfortably.

"Thanks," I say, running my fingers through my hair. "I've got to go-"

"Why are you leaving so soon? Come have a drink." I huff in annoyance.

"I'm not interested," I say as politely as possible. Drunk girls with their hands roaming my chest aren't exactly fitting my mood right now. I look around for Louis, with no luck. Great. I'm at a party because of a guy that a barely know, at a frat house that I'm unfamiliar with, accompanied by someone that I've just lost sight of.

They keep touching my chest. I step back and throw my hands up.

"Get off! I'm gay." Which, I feel as of I would say that even if it wasn't true. I can't see enough in the dark to tell the level of attractiveness, but I know that one of them smells like fish.

I don't wait on their response and take the pause of shock in the conversation to begin pushing my way through the crowd, not knowing how I will find Louis in this sea of bodies and darkness.

Louis' POV:

"Harry? Where did you go?" I say after taking a look behind me, only to see that my curly haired companion is missing. I curse at myself for not taking his hand or something.

There is no way I'm walking back through that crowd again. About halfway through I started seriously getting way too claustrophobic, feeling as if the sweaty people next to me were closing in on me and that the roof was caving in. I'm sweating just thinking about it.