Chapter 21

Louis' POV:

"Will you let me inside now?" Harry asks when we stop kissing. I shake my head.

"Nope. Thanks for the flowers though." I playfully shake the water off of my hair, spraying his face with even more rain. He pinches my side lightly and I squeal.

I try to fluff the flowers out again, we crushed them from being too close. They look as if they've been ran over by a herd of horses.

"They really are pretty." I compliment, Harry placing a loving kiss to my nose.

He tilts his head up and faces the sky. He looks absolutely stunning. His face is a little red and his beanie is soggy but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I shiver, the cold rain chilling my bones. 

Harry grabs my hand. The simple action makes me weak. I lead him inside and slip on the puddle of water that has found its way in through the door I left open. He catches me by my waist and stands me back up on my feet.

"Thanks. I probably should have shut that."

"I don't blame you. I can be pretty irresistible." I poke the dimple on his cheek as he smirks.

I walk away from him and tamper with the heater, hitting it when it doesn't work. It comes alive with a shutter. I shiver and turn back to Harry.

He's lifting the pot I set down earlier off of the table. He catches me looking at him and smiles. "Fire hazard," he explains. He sets it on one of the cool stoves.

"I tried making a casserole. It didn't work out." I motion to the small sizzles in the gloves I was wearing.

Harry moves closer to me, pulling my hand up by my sleeve. He gently holds my hand in his, examining the small burn marks from the boiling water.

"Sit down," he instructs. I climb up to sit down on the counter. He digs through the drawers until he finds something of interest.

Harry has a small tube in his hand. He's grinning wildly. "Is this....?" His eyes are wide.

I hurry to snatch the object from his hands but he holds it above my head.

He roars in laughter. "Give it back." I demand, desperately reaching for it. He's too tall though so my actions are done in vain.

"Let's see..." Harry brings the small tube to his face, squinting dramatically. One of his hands holds me in place.

"Sexual Lubricant...." I give up and put my face in my hands. He continues reading the label.

"Stop it! I'll put you outside in the rain!" I threaten, even though the last thing I want right now is for him to leave.

His lips come close to my hand, which is still covering my face. He turns me around and pushes a piece of hair off of the nape of my neck. His breath is hot against my skin as he speaks.

"Do it." Harry speaks with a deep tone.

I gulp and turn around, our faces inches apart. I take this opportunity to yank the tube out of his hand. I shove it back into the drawer and pull out a medical kit, what he was looking for in the first place. I hand it to him.

"Here." I sit back on the counter, letting him examine my hand again.

"It's unopened. Why?" Harry casually says, as if he's talking about the weather. He pulls out a medical tube for burns.

"Because I've never used it," I state obviously. "The last time I had sex was a few years ago."

Harry tenses. He opens the bottle and begins to rub the gel in with his index finger.