Chapter 33

Louis' POV:

It's been a day. An entire day that I haven't seen Harry and yet it feels like a year. I slept alone last night. I almost called him once I knew that he was off of work, but I didn't. We've only been dating for a couple of days and I haven't slept alone since then.

He called me five times during work. Every time my phone vibrated and Harry's name popped up my heart jumped in my chest and I stopped what I was doing to talk to him. He sounds different on the phone, younger. I was staring out of my window when he called a sixth time, to tell me that he'd gotten a project at work. I don't really understand what this project is but he seemed excited about it and it brought a smile to my face.

It may seem cliche, but Harry seems different. I feel comfortable around him, like myself. I don't like that he saw me like that last night. I was feeling sorry for myself and he shouldn't have been there.

Yet he was. He was there to hold me even though I pushed him away.

This curly haired boy is seriously messing with my head. And I love it.

Harry's POV:

I sit beside Beck as unfamiliar people begin to file in the large room. It's the first day of rehearsals and fifteen people are here already. I observe quietly as Beck talks to a girl. He's been here ten minutes and has already achieved her phone number. I smirk as he puts his hand on her thigh and she pushes him off. She struts away. Beck turns to me and shrugs.

"Her loss." He brushes his rejection off.

I shove him with my shoulder. "Yeah okay."

Seth plops down on the other side of me. "See any good ones Beck?" He leans forward to speak around me.

Beck smirks. "Yeah a few. That one over there is a total snob though." He points to the one that he was talking to earlier. I chuckle. He wasn't calling her that a few seconds ago.

"So you... like girls?" I direct the question at Seth, choosing my words carefully. He laughs.

"Yeah I do. I'm not gay." He smiles. "I worked at a straight club, a branch of 17Black, and was told to move here or I'd be fired. Crazy right?" I'm taken aback by our similar stories. Maybe they do this all the time?

I'm about to answer when a dark haired girl approaches Beck, smiling sweetly. "Are you the one with my friend's phone number?" She asks directly.

Beck seems confused but nods. The girl smiles sweetly and twirls a piece of hair around her finger. "Could I see the piece of paper?" Beck is practically drooling over her as he pulls out the paper from his pocket, handing her a pen also. Cocky bastard.

Beck smirks as she takes the paper and pen. The girl surprises us all by smacking Beck hard across the face, throwing the pen at his feet and taking the paper back with her. Seth gapes at Beck and I laugh harder than I have in a month.

Beck holds his cheek with his hand and frowns. "Why are you laughing? That really hurt." I continue laughing.

I nudge Seth's shoulder. "Feisty bunch these are, I'd be careful." He chuckles.

Beck grimaces and gives me the middle finger. I move my attention to the giggling girls in the corner, one of them being the one that slapped Beck. They're in a tight huddle, and as I observe them I see them look at me over their shoulder. I smile and wave, blushing as I realize that I've been caught. Each of them look away quickly and continue giggling, all except for the dark haired one. She stares me down until I get uncomfortable and look away.