Chapter 10

I sink deeper in my chair and try to escape the green eyes that are roaming my body. He never takes his eyes off of me. This causes him to make errors in his routine. I gulp and begin to sweat under his intense glare, like a criminal brought in for questioning and being intimidated under the beaming light. Whether this intensity is from anger or lust I don't know. The curiosity is overwhelming. A lot of things could go wrong with this situation.

It seems as if forever passes by, time somehow slowing as Harry remains eye contact with me. The dance he's doing is hot and I shift uncomfortably with the growing ache in my pants.

Finally the music stops, Harry breathing heavily and even from here I can see that he's sweaty. I swallow the desire rising in my throat. And my pants.

I expect him to make a big deal of everything, maybe begging me to forgive him while kissing me furiously, saying that he didn't mean what he said.

However, he files out along with the other performers, disappearing backstage. I almost laugh at how pathetic I'm being. We had a pathetic experience in the back of his car one night that consisted of his cock in my mouth. No big deal. I don't know why I'm making this into something it's not, why I'm desperate to make our relationship into something... more.

I'm not as let down as the object in my pants though; my body is desperate for Harry's touch. My own attempts at self-pleasuring doesn't quite fit its needs.

I check the time on my phone. 7:20. Will gets off at eight.

Yeah, there's enough time.

I push through the mass of sweaty people and hurry to the bathroom, lust running through my veins and desperation coming out with every breath I take. This task needs to be done hastily.

There are a few empty stalls and I choose the one furthest away from the bathroom's entrance. I ignore the extra person in each stall and try to block out the moans.

I lock the door and tug my underwear and pants down in a swift motion.

I grasp my dick, stroking roughly. I need to finish quickly, but it'll be hard to get it up now that I know what I'm missing.

I bite my lip hard enough that my canine nips into my bottom lip and draws blood.

I hold the delicate skin in my hand, moving up and down fast enough that my hand is going numb. "Ffffuuuucck......" My breathing deepens and I run my finger across my swollen tip.

Harry jerks suddenly on my cock and puts it in his mouth. I whimper and run my fingers through his hair. He swallows the wetness in his mouth and I thrust my hips at the pressure.

"Harryyy...." I can feel the outline of his smile on my penis. His hands are at my balls and I groan as he twirls them in between his fingers. His hands are bigger than my own and therefore are able to draw out more pleasure than I'm capable of.

He puts his big hands to use and wraps his arms around my hips and holds my ass in his palms, kneading the skin there. Harry continues making out with my dick and I near my orgasm.

He sends me over the edge when he gags on the depth in his throat.

A guy bangs on the door, pulling me out of my fantasy and taking my imaginary Harry with him. I take my hand off of myself and wipe the blood off of my lip from biting down too hard.

"Hurry up would ya. Some of us actually have to piss." He bangs again.

I'm not nearly satisfied though, imagining Harry sucking my cock isn't nearly as good as sucking his. It works I suppose.

I feel empty with my longing for him.

"You haven't been waiting long have you?" Will shivers and climbs in the passenger seat.

"No."

He raises a curious eyebrow at my brief answer. "Are you okay Lou?"

"Obviously." He shivers again, probably from the coolness of my tone.

Will doesn't press any further though.

I shift the car into a gear and nearly run over the person that suddenly jumps in front of the hood. I dim the headlights and my breath hitches in my throat as the person comes into view.

It's Harry.

Harry's POV:

"Wait!!" I yell as loud as the wind will allow my voice to carry.

"Stop!!" My hand rests on the hood of Will's car. This is a stupid idea, my subconscious reminds me.

To my relief the headlights dim and my heart looses it's rhythmic beating for a moment as my eyes meet Louis', for the second time tonight.

He says something to Will and steps out of the car, shutting the door behind him.

"Yeah?" His eyes hold an innocence to them. Have they always been this blue? Yes of course they have stop being so stupid.

I swallow. I haven't planned out this far. I didn't plan anything actually, the decision to follow after Will purely instinct. I knew Louis would be waiting for him, I saw him drop Will off when I certainly wasn't waiting for the familiar black car to pull up, only to catch a glimpse of Louis through the window.

He has put a distance between us and I move closer to him, my mind telling me no but my body demanding to be near him. He doesn't back away.

"Why is your lip bleeding?" I bring my hand up and wipe away a droplet of blood on his lips with my thumb, the pad of my hand resting softly against his cheek. I wipe my finger on my pants and look up, his face making me realize what I just did.

"What do you want Harry? It's cold and I have to work later in the morning."

His hair is fringed into perfection. Perfectly imperfect.

"What do you do?"

Louis looks at the ground. "I'm a mechanic. You should know that, seeing my business card." His cheeks turn red, probably remembering last night.

Oh uh. Bloody brilliant Harry, way to make things awkward.

I can't believe I said that. My mind is always so cloudy around him. I can't help it.

"Oh... Yeah C & J Tire and Auto."

I physically feel sad when I picture yesterday in the lot. He's so fluffy and sweet and soft and I hate myself for it.

"Look, Louis, I'm sorry for what I said. I really am. I don't expect for you to forgive me but I had to apolo-"

"It's fine. I actually came to believe that I had made it up in my head, you know with my crude imaginations and all."

My eyes widen. I fidget my feet nervously before I notice Louis smiling.

"It's okay, Harry," he adds softly. I can tell that he wants it to be okay, but he is clearly still hurting from my accusations.

"No it's not. It's not okay. At all," I say, and I mean it wholeheartedly.

He doesn't add anything else, only licking at his swollen lip.

"Can I make it up to you?"

Louis looks at me, his facial features revealing his interest in my efforts of conversation.

"We could go get coffee? My treat."

Louis' POV:

No. Say no. He's a jerk. He was mean to you. Don't give in.

I look back at Will; he's texting on his phone and pretending not to be invested in our conversation even though I know he's straining his ears to hear us.

Harry is twisting his fingers together. He seems to always be nervous.

No. Just say no. Get in the car and go home.

"Sure."