Chapter 28

Louis' POV:

I've been here a bunch, I've gotten all of my tattoos here. The owner is nice enough, and he hires nothing less than the best.

I'm about to open the door to the tattoo parlor when I'm roughly shoved aside, my back hitting the side of the building hard. I grunt at the force and Harry loosens his grip on my arm a little as I give him a "what the hell" look. He uses his body to pin me down and he puts his hand in my hair, the other hand taking its place on my waist.

"I won't be able to kiss you for a while, your lips will be sore after the piercing..." I get what he's saying, and I hate to admit it but I like this demanding Harry. He waits a moment for me to say something and attacks my lips with his once I don't object.

He's not wasting anytime, immediately making the kiss deep. I put my hands around his shoulders and stand on my toes, curving my body to his and sighing into his mouth. The hand not in my hair is under the back of my shirt.

I push my tongue out to meet his, Harry allowing a deep rumble to spread throughout his chest. He pulls away, my lips feeling lonely without his. We share a smile before he kisses my bottom lip, then my top. I open my mouth for him but he doesn't take the opportunity and keeps kissing my lips separately. I groan with impatience and he smirks, knowing what he's doing to me.

Harry licks at my lip and I hurry to catch his tongue in my lips. I feel his smile in the kiss and he takes my bottom lip between his teeth, tugging on it and it's so hot that I feel my breath hitch in my throat.

I hear a bell jingling. Harry and I disconnect immediately, his face blushing as he realizes that we've been caught. A bald guy with tattoos everywhere - he probably only shaved his head so he could get extra room for tattoos, since every other part is covered - smirks, giving us a peace sign. I expect a look of surprise, at the least, but the man just says "Raaaaddddd." and walks away down the sidewalk. I laugh.

"I think that's enough to keep you content until I'm not sore anymore." I take Harry's hand and swing it back and forth as we walk in the parlor, the bell jingling as we enter.

The place hasn't changed much since I've been here last. The familiar posters still monopolize the wall space as always and the same black folders sit on the chairs for the customers. A set of swirly steps is in the middle of the large room. The bottom half is even larger, the owner buying two buildings and knocking the wall out of the middle. A few people browse the tattoo books and even fewer people sit in the chairs, needles buzzing as they are inked permanently.

There's a large tank of salt water fish on the back wall, colorful spotted fish swimming around in the clear water. It's my favorite part of the building. I run my finger on the glass and laugh as the small fish follow. Harry tries it and giggles as well.

"Louis! Haven't seen you in a while!" I recognize the voice immediately. It's Nixon, the owner of the establishment.

"Hey Nixon!" I greet. Nixon shakes Harry's hand. "Nixon Samuels. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Harry." Nixon nods and turns to me.

"Are you here to get another tattoo Louis? Or would your friend here like a tat?" I laugh at his use of the word "tat".

Harry keeps playing with the fish, bored with the conversation. "Nah, neither. I actually wanted a lip piercing, think you can manage?"

Nixon chuckles, it reminds me of the Santa Clauses at the mall. He's built like them too. "Ooh alright. I'll get Veronica right on it. Piercings are upstairs."