Lunch

Ariana Character Above

November's P.O.V

The bell finally rang meaning it was lunch, thank God. The entire time during history, the giant wouldn't stop staring at me. I just decided to keep my head down and try not to be bothered by it. I mean I know I have a hideous face but he does not need to stare at it for an hour. Let's just say that class was very awkward.

I rushed out of the classroom faster then you could blink. Freedom at last. Oh was I wrong. I could feel the giant behind me while I was walking. Why would he follow me? Just this morning he called me a bitch for accidentally bumping into him.

So I did the only thing I could think of. I sprinted for the girl's bathroom, which thankfully worked as he didn't follow after me. I slightly opened the door of the toilets to see the giant walk inside a huge room, which I am guessing is the lunchroom.

I shuffled back into the bathroom and sat on the floor. I saw another girl walk and say

"You are new aren't you?"

I responded "Yes, my name is November"

She said "My name is Ariana, I am already certain that we are going to be besties"

Wow, that was unexpected

I said "What? How do you know that?"

Ariana ignored my question and said "Let's get you off the floor and come with me. I can introduce you to some of my friend's, but don't worry there nice and they are all girls"

I said "Oh ok, that'd be nice"

Ariana and I walked into the lunchroom and she leads me to a table with 3 girls sitting at it. We both sit down in free seats and immediately all the girls smile at me.

Ariana introduces me to them and I learnt their names. Alice, who has relaxed attituded and brown hair. Gabbie, with a bubbly personality and blonde hair. And Hayley, who is the most serious in the group with orange hair.

All of us found out that we all like fashion and shopping. Who would have thought haha, we arranged to go shopping over the weekend, but I am not sure if my dad will let me.

I might have to sneak out if I try the front door a beating is what I will get. I am still recovering from this morning beating so I cannot risk another painful one.

While I was lost in thought, the giant from earlier walked in the lunchroom with 4 guys beside him. All the boys were about the same height, but giant was a just that little bit taller than the others, even his build was better.

Wow, I have only been here one day and I'm already checking out a boy (rolls eyes) great job November. The giant is looking for someone because he kept moving his head around the room to spot someone, wonder who.

All of a sudden, his eyes land on me. I quickly divert my eyes to look at the floor, just like what my father taught me. You may be wondering why I avert my eyes from him and not the girls. My father always taught me that men shouldn't have to deal with my face. I have to look at the floor when a guy looks at me. It has now just become a force of habit for me.