What Have I Done?

Alice Above

Trystan's P.O.V

I was in my room with Brittany on top of me grinding herself on me when November walked in. Ariana had told me her name and I realised it was the same girl who bumped into me. 

I was shocked and I also felt guilty, I don't know why, I barely know her. She looked like she was about to cry, I felt really bad for her, to walk in on this. 

Before I could do anything Brittany said something I wish she didn't "GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH WERE FUCKING BUSY" 

I just wanted to punch Brittany right now but I don't hit girls so I stayed quiet.

November ran out of the room looking really sad, I felt horrible but Brittany wouldn't stop grinding into me and moaning. I wanted to see if November was alright, but I just ignored that thought because then my reputation would be destroyed.

An hour passed by and I said to Brittany that she needed to go now. I knew that I would get in trouble as November probably told on me. I normally do this and get away with it cause no one go's in my room. Brittany went and I saw Ariana getting worried about something 

I said, "What's the matter Ariana?"

She said "November isn't in her room or in the house, I think she ran away" 

I said "Shit" 

She said, "Did you have anything to do with it Trystan?" 

I responded "She walked in on me and Brittany having sex" 

She said "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? SHIT I NEED TO GO FIND HER" 

Why would she need to go find her? she has a house she can just stay there. Ariana soon left to go somewhere, probably to go find November I feel bad but I just push that feeling away I am the school's biggest player and the bad boy. I shouldn't feel bad, but why do I?