Father

This song is amazing from Zara Larsson's new album

November's P.O.V

After laser tag, we all travelled back to our own houses. Ariana and I walked up to the front door, linking arms, while Trystan walked behind us. I said goodnight to both of them and I went up to my room.

I had a warm shower and got dressed in my PJs. Today was exciting, yet also very tiring. I crawled to my bed and started to doze off. 

I heard taps at my window during the middle of the night. I turn over to look at my clock and see it was 2:00 am. Well, I guess the middle of the morning then. I just decided to ignore it. It was probably just the wind or something. 

I woke up yet again from the sun blasting in my eyes. I cannot catch a break from being woken up. I turn over to look at my clocks and it was 8:00 am. Well, that is later than I thought it was. I sat up from my bed and walked downstairs to only find Ariana in the kitchen.

I walked up to hug her and asked "Have you seen Trystan?" 

She looked at me and said "Yeah, he said that he had to go do something" 

I just nod. That's strange. Normally he would tell me before he leaves so that I don't worry about him. Although he is a grown man, I should just leave him be.

I walked up to the fridge and made myself breakfast. I sat beside Ariana at the countertop and we talked about last night and how fun it was. Oh! That reminds me! I need to ask her about Jake.

I smirked at her and said "So, Ariana I have a hunch"

She said "Oh God, what now!?"

I replied "Well... I reckon Jake likes you"

She choked on her water and said "I doubt that he is Trystan's best friend"

I said "So?"

Ariana replied "So, we probably just sees me as a friend. Can we please talk about something else?"

I understood where she was coming from. I changed the conversation about what we are going to do after high school. After a few more minutes, we decided to get dressed for the day. 

Ariana came into my room and said "Oh, I forgot to tell you but I won't be here today. I've got to go study at the library"

I pout and say "Okay, try not to miss me!"

She walked away and laughed. 

I got up and decided to walk down to the park. It's not like I had anyone else to hang out with. I'm pretty sure all the other guys are busy and I just saw them last night. I walk down the stairs and lock the front door.

While I was walking, I couldn't help but think about my Father. I wonder what he is doing right now? 

Who am I kidding? He is most likely drinking his problems away.

I finally arrived at the park, happy to be able to stop walking. That quickly vanishes as soon as it came. I noticed an older man sitting on one of the swings, it was strange. I just ignored it because who am I to judge.

I went and sat on the grass but quickly noticed the man on the swing walking towards me. I started to feel very uncomfortable with him walking towards me. The next thing he said to me made my heart stop completely.

"Hello my sweet daughter, thought you could run away from me?" 

I froze completely and looked up at him and saw my father.

I said "I did run aw-" 

Before I could even finish my sentence, I felt this sharp pain in my cheek. He had just slapped me.

I got so scared that he would take me back and start abusing me again. I don't know if I could deal with that again. It's too much for me. My life had just started to go back to normal. Now he comes and ruins it, like always.

He said "You deserved that and so much more for what you have caused me. You bitch!" 

He slapped me again on the cheek. I was getting so frustrated

I said "I don't deserve this! No one does!"

He starts to drag me along the grass and then onto the bark so it would be harder for me to run away from him.

I tried with all my might to wriggle out of his death grip. But he never budged once. I know I shouldn't give up, but it was just so hard to deal with all this shit anymore. I am sick and tired of all this. It's so stupid, I mean just end it already, instead of doing all this.

I put my attention back on him to see him about lunge on top of me. I tried to scream but it was no use. No one is here. He started punching me on the face and in my stomach. I tried moving him off of me, but I was too weak. He then grabbed me by my hair and threw me into a truck.

My body was aching everywhere. I miss my friends and I really miss Trystan. What's gonna happen to me!? 

My father drove for another 30 minutes or what felt like it. I saw him looking at me because I was seeing where we were going. He punched me on the face so that I would pass out, which I did.

When I woke up I had a pounding headache. It was indescribable. I sat up very slowly and saw I was inside a cabin. The walls were full of different kinds of knives and whips. I was growing very anxious by the minute. 

He has used knives to pierce my skin before but never has he used whips. He must be really pissed at me.

The only thing I kept thinking about while being in the room was if I will ever be able to see my friends or Trystan ever again.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 700 READS, TO BE HONEST WITH THIS BOOK WOULD JUST GET 20 READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, EVEN WHEN I DIDNT UPDATE FOR 2 MONTHS YOU GUYS STILL READ MY BOOK. I AM SO OVERJOYED YAYYYYYYYYYY I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BUSY WITH SCHOOL. AGAIN THANK YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME 😍😂😍😂