Reunited (Part 2)

November's locker

November's .P.O.V

After lunch, I walked back inside the school and went to my locker. I collected my books for period 3 and 4 which was English and Art. These subject aren't so bad, but I do have the whole gang in English, but Art is just with the girls. 

I miss them so much. But they made it clear that they didn't want to hear from me. 

I grabbed my books and walked to class. I sat in the back because the girls aren't here yet, so I could sit here before they do. As I was placing my books on the desk, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up while making sure my face wasn't showing. I gasped softly when I see the person who tapped me. I was almost going to cry. It was Ariana. I missed her.

Ariana said to me "Are you new here? My friends and I don't know you and we couldn't figure out who you are" 

Damn. That hurt like a bitch.

I just ignored her and looked towards the teacher who just arrived.

Ariana looked very annoyed and she walked back to her seat. I have to make them hate me.

Ariana sat down with the girl's in the row behind me. I knew this was going to happen, which is what I wanted. Didn't I? This is all so stupid! All I want to do right now is go back to Blaire's house and snuggle in my bed.

But I couldn't. I sadly still have two periods left. I decided to just doze while the teacher was speaking. I couldn't be bothered to pay attention, I just wanna sleep. 

I jump up when I hear the bell go and I scream 'yay' in my head. I walked out of the door and grabbed my granola bar from my locker. I put all my books away and went back to my spot outside.

I listened to music for the whole lunchtime while thinking about everything. Not too long after, the bell rang. I slowly got up, ignoring the pain in my chest from my father. Yes, I am still healing from when I was with my father. 

I walked up to my locker and got my books for the last periods. First up was Science then a free period. Yay! That means I can go home sooner! I walked to my science room, which yet again had the entire gang in. Wow, I only realise now that all of my classes have the majority of them in it. 

This is going to be harder than I thought. I walked in the class and sat in the middle row and got my books ready. Yet again did I not pay attention to the class. I couldn't focus. All I could think about is why the gang hates me and ignores my calls. 

The bell went and I went to my locker and packed all my things in my bag. Finally, I can leave! The moment I have been waiting for! I walked to the exit but then remembered that I had History homework I needed to complete. 

As I was walking back to my locker, I bumped into someone. All of my stuff fell all over the floor. Great. Just great. I bent down slowly to pick up my stuff and the person who bumped into me said "Geez! I am so sorry, let me help you" 

Shit! It's Trystan!

I just ignored him and picked up my stuff. He bent and passed me the rest of my stuff. As he passed me my things, I looked up to get my stuff. That's when I realized that my hoodie dropped from my head. Fuck. 

Trystan looked down at me and gasped loudly. He hugged me immediately and said "November is it really you?" 

I said nothing. All I could think about is how he let Brittany touch him as she did. Hell, he was probably was cheating on me with her while I was getting tortured.

Trystan looked at down at me again and started crying.

He said "November it is you? How are you here? I swear I was trying my best to get you back!"

I looked up at him and said "Yeah it is me! You would have known sooner if you answered my fucking calls" 

A knowing look formed on his face.

He whispered "That was you this whole time?"

I said "No, not the whole time. But the past 2 days it was me" 

He looked so sad and pissed at himself.

He said "November I am so sorry! Please forgive me!" 

I said "I will forgive you for not answering my calls, but not for you fucking Brittany!" 

He yelled "What do you mean I haven't cheated on you! I could never cheat on you! You're my everything November!" 

I said "Well then explain what happened in the hallway this morning" 

He replied "Brittany kept bugging me, so I tried pushing her away. Although she is really strong when she wants to be" 

I laughed and said "Yeah she is"

I looked up at him and said "Look in my eyes and say you didn't cheat on me" 

He replied straight away "November I didn't cheat on you. I could never cheat on you. Your my girl" 

After he said that he hugged my waist. I hugged him back tightly. I missed him so fucking much.

He pulled away from the hug and kissed me passionately. Wow, I really missed doing this. I kissed him with just as much passion. 

Trystan said "You have no idea how much I have missed doing that" 

I giggled and said "I missed it too" 

He smiled widely and kissed me again which quickly turned into a make-out session. 

We couldn't help ourselves. 

Trystan pulled away and said "The whole gang has missed you! Let's go see them!" 

I nodded eagerly, I missed them too.